Europe and its Stupidity; See Now What is Happening...........

sawa. Unakuaga na Gun yako huko majuu

Woooi not thru Vancouver. I was almost deported there and I hold the Brit Citizenship. Akaee Kenya. Things have become so bad.

BTW Now that @spear is on line can I ask him why I was fingerprinted early this year at JKIA??

Sina guns, mimi ni muoga saaana.

1 Like

Wah ok. :eek::DWhat’s so special about those countries anyway?

Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Yes Sis I was in the early morn. I am still concerned about it somehow.

Cosigned! You don’t have to live in Europe or America to make something out of your life. Most of all the peace of mind sis! I walk in “slums” at 11pm without a single care in the world. I can’t do that in Chicago, Detroit or kkk country in a so called first world country. That sense of belonging is the best feeling. Hakuna kuulizwa ‘where’s your accent from?’ :D:D

1 Like

Exactly. It hurts me kiasi. I have to repeat my surname saa yote. I am Mrs Waitheroro Kuria each single time before they can listen to me. I just want to come home and the right dude is hot on my heels. Ebu nikwambie kwa inbox. @Purple

Americans might be stupid but they are less condescending than your average closet hater europeans.

4 Likes

Wooi what we are dealing with is beyond measure.

Can we speculate on those “Slums” . Ni zile ziko na single room units :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes and no. There’s more interracial black/white marriages in Europe than America. However, America has had a more robust history of civil rights than Europe. Hard to tell which continent is less racist. What’s constant is that poorer whites are more intolerant of colored people due to jealousy. That’s the whole reason why Donald Trump came into power backed by poor, less educated whites.

2 Likes

Please I’m all ears, Mrs Kuria. ;):smiley:

@FieldMarshal CouchP when one plants maize they do not expect to harvest beans,or do they? But you can plant one type of beans and during harvesting get a few plants of a different type of bean. Merkel thought,she had a few bad beans. Maybe she had,but those bad strains are spread all over Europe in few pods here and there…thats why a knife attack coincides with a vehicular attack in different parts of Europe.

1 Like

Eeeh those ones. Once you zoea si mbaya viiile. Only 5k per month, inclusive of all utilities. :slight_smile:

At least states you don’t have skinheads. I had to live with those where I was based for some years. Its like living in a prison with invisible walls.

1 Like

Good to see you settled down well with the Engineer. Cheers.

ngeo let me sleep for a few hours then will update you.

Exactly…I think Africans are naturally gracious people. A mzungu can confidently travel in the deep rural African village and be received warmly without any reservation, sadly the reverse isn’t true. Which country was that?

1 Like

I was in st. Petersburg Russia then moved to Ekaterinburg near Siberia

1 Like