European Immigration Crisis

I wonder why your watching kbc is making you think you are more knowledgable than the rest. So what are you refuting? That there is a migration going on? That there is a crisis with deaths occuring? That the numbers are great compared to what has been there? That tracking who is getting into the EU is becoming difficult? What are you refuting that we are not getting from the ‘special’ channels you are watching?

Come on you two, Dunya and Mkufuu. You are obviously intelligent young jamaas so disagree politely. I like reading your comments so stop being hollowskulls like Mathice. Sawa?

2 Likes

I see you found it prudent to mention that I watch KBC in your comment. Well done son…Well done. I take this as a serious post, why don’t you expound how Europe is in big trouble? Then we can start from there, because I can assure you developing countries are bearing the brunt of immigration today and economies are crumbling yet you choose to concentrate on a whole continent which is taking in a minuscule proportion of immigrants.

My reference to kbc is a pointer to you not to underrate any source of news. Many of us form opinions not from watching commentaries but from watching news as it happens. The migrations are news in every news forum so your insinuation that cnn and bbc(which you dont watch anyway) are feeding us with misinformation is just wrong.
The trouble for Europe i refer to is not really economic but security. As you know, 200,000 people arriving with no systems in place like visas is not a small number. Also dont forget that number is only for those who arrive by boat. Many more have reached via land routes. Obviously majority coming from ISIS territory you expect a big probability of ISIS fighters taking advantage to penetrate the ‘infidels’ cities to launch attacks. Also, dont lie to yourself that there are ready jobs set aside for the immigrants in europe. Many will find settling in difficult. Many will be frustrated. Already the muslim communities in places like french cities were feeling marginalised and we’ve seen protests in the past. Now add the numbers that are increasing daily. Anyone with vision will see trouble is not far away.

Gadaffi was Europe’s gatekeeper but they killed him. Well, choices have consequences

2 Likes

Funda , where so I come in here? Lalisha maburungo mzee.
They became intelligent after exposing your naivety by quoting the Daily Mail as your top source of information?