Eurostar ES-9600

A HUGE MISS:D:eek::stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t need to be in Nairobi. We now live in a global village. You can buy a product at the comfort of your home.

Aknowledged bro. I will look into that. In the meantime, ninajinice na MBC and Dubai One channels.

I got about 700 channels but they are mostly Arabic. However, I got at least 10 channels that broadcast in English. I am happy for now.

:D:D:D:D
I have learnt the hard way…

:D:Dclealry asas imeanza kukuingia. i hope doc @Luther12 uko na antidote before jamaa a set base kwa roof na tv yake

:D:D:D:D:D

Just inbox @Giggz. Sio lazima usafiri.

Pronto…

Use uncle ngungu well kujielimisha kaka

Poa bro.

One fact favouring you is your proximity to the equator.

I am surprised I nabbed three birds just by varying dish elavation. The equator is less than 15km from where I live. I am gonna enjoy this…

The only change you need soon is a bigger dish, better lnbs and different Lnbs. Welcome to the Asas bug, once it bites you never look back

Welcome to the ASAS Club. Free advice: start budgeting for a bigger dish right away. The possibilities are endless.

Na ukipata muda, pitia hapa:

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/african-satellite-world-and-sat-gear.388522/

:D:D:D
Thanks. I will have to purchase a larger dish in January.

How does it help?

Look at satellite coverage maps in either satbeams.com or satstar.net

All satellites are located above the equator in a systematic order from East to West, thus the signal for most satellites covering our area he/she can have better reception