Every Kenya Talk Man...

utapata kiti yako ilichukuliwa na chokoraa ingine, muanze a skirmish kwa sidelines mkipigania seat.

Lol. On a scale of 1 to 10, how un-cute is this Jimit guy?

Heyy, that’s not a nice thing to say about your mom. Even though I agree that nurturing you was stupid.

Who’s asking?? It resembles Raila’s. PIcture a young Raila. Or Mudavadi. Or any of the ugliest politicians you know. Now Jimit is ten times uglier. He also got some heat between his legs, 10 inches on the minimum.

Kama uko below 22 fika thika nimeeka bash moto, ukuje utafute alpha males huku.

Huku kuna wamama wameboeka tu kama akina @Finest wine. Hio 22 waliipita wakati Jaramogi alikua v.p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Waaah you don’t wanna see what I saw. Nothing wrong with how we all look…but everything wrong with spreading lies about how we look. I will give him a 2/10 out of kindness else ni minus 0. I don’t recall reading any response from this nigga to any post without putting a poster down. Those pikchas imported from his FB just provided an answer. I unblocked him to see what the huge furore was about, nikakuta he had apparently exposed LangatKipro, karma shall we say?. Nikasikia huruma and blocked him again promptly.
One he looks 18 and claims to be huge and a super genius, nein of that. Turns out he imports stuff from hia to his FB…Ghai. Worse he is no MGTOW…he has a daughter at the 23 years he claimed to be.

Walahi usicheze na hawa CSI huku. Mimi sina pikchas online as I am not on those silly platforms so hata mtu anitafute aje hakuna.

Throw us your coomer we fight over it

:D:D:D
@Jimit kuja na handle ngine…thread bookmarked:D

[ATTACH=full]352016[/ATTACH]

Of course buratha man ofcourse:D. NI NINI HIYO ULIPOST? Naaaah man no. You are the same guys who post acres about me. Fibs… actually running into pages and pages…:smiley:
I am not 20 y/o. I am a mum of 2 boys so I can actually post a mbisha of myself but to what gain? BTW I don’t miss my youth. I read hard, worked hard, played hard. To the fullest. Sina delayed development syndrome. TBH if P.Diddy’s legendary yacht beckoned at me from the Riviera…I would not be tempted to ball. Done with partying.

Why don’t you and your fellow shosh create a thread and discuss that. Unfortunately for you Jimit is stil here, and you have actually gotten bundles when the full discussion about me is done.

@Jimit Randaner anakurarua hapa kama kuku banaeeee…

Peasant nyamaza…maskini jeuri wewe…logout ktalk and go make some real money…

She’s a psycho. Any woman her age worth her salt wouldn’t be arguing by small boys on ktalk. Sasa nisumbuane na yeye kwa nini??

Hii jaluo ni ugly mbaya sana :D:D:D alafu akona mia pekee kwa MPESA :D:D:D
uliza @Azor Ahai kama unaona nadanganya.

:D:D:D:D:D
With the way he keeps insulting guys here and there utadhani ni bigwig… peasant peasant @Jimit

Ooh here we go again. Another thread about the mighty highly intelligent Jimit. Imma just sit back, relax, sip on this acid, let the drunk cockroaches discuss me then ima still be showing my ugly ass around.

@Bingwa Scrotum nyandua huyu kwanza anadai attention yangu sana