Everyone is gifted

90s kweli kulikuwa na visanga, na hio yote ililetwa na watu kusota, wakakimbia church,

African? Maybe one or two, I can’t remember the titles,probably because they were too shallow. But
European and American ones I have read by the dozens.

it getting more intriguing and please pardon my curiosity ,why do you read them are you one of them or are you aspiring to join them?

Do you swipe people’s souls and that’s why you are @pseudonym ?

If I sacrifice @Phylgee how much money do I get?

ogopa ignorance ikishikana na poverty…watu huamini mpaka ng’ano cia marimu.

It looks like a brotherhood but hio ni exoteric teaching but the esoteric teachings has the same teaching that denies Jesus as the son of God. That points you to what it is

Ngombe wewe

Umegonga ukuta hadi umeona umsacrifice?:D:D . Respect! If you can’t have her no one else will

I am too free spirited to give my soul to the supernatural .
The books just fascinate me…

No I do not swipe people souls. Why would you think that? :smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Najua unafurahia juu sasa utaanza kuniendea kichini chini :frowning:

@Phylgee ako tu sawa lakini mimi niko na nyumba ya kuchunga. Wacha nichunge hapa.

Wewe endelea. Kumbuka watu wa Jericho walizunguka mara saba ukuta ikaanguka tu. Pia wewe zunguka;)

Wewe ni wa enzi zangu.
I can totally relate!.. Kikikikkkk…

Hii number plate si ni ya kitambo :D:D

It’s a dark world out there and I prefer no surprises when it comes to my peeps.

Tunataka watu kumi na uanze na @Ebru he can’t spell the word open, pia unyonge kajamaa kanaitwa sledgehammer

Tell me more

Only Christians believe that Jesus was the son of God the other abrahamic religions dont. If I’m not mistaken Jehovah’s witness and Mormons also reject the claim that he was the son of God, kwa hivyo hio comment yako naona ni kama sweep kiasi.