Evolution might never have happened

What i came to accept is that nobody knows where we as a species came from, all we have are theories. But what is a fact is that whether you believe in creation theory or evolution theory or you are agnostic, evolution happened and is still happening as we speak. Most of it is not visible, I’d say that all the developments and breakthroughs in science, tech and medicine are due to (mental) evolution. Also as someone above suggested, antibiotic resistance by some pathogens today are all evolution, the progeny of such pathogens will be genetically different from their “forefathers”. Just the same way mzungus who live in very sunny areas tend to become darker(tanned) than those living in the colder places

Aaah you beat me to it, we are growing dumber in the sense more and more people are slowly encasing themselves in consumer hair brained behaviors.

To point out the obvious, one isn’t smart by closing the door to his abode then setting it on fire. Natural systems bring about the balance which we are unwisely eroding to dire consequences.
If that doesn’t describe stupidity aptly then I don’t know what does.

Short and clear

this has always made sense to me

Wait until you come across the concept of God and Satan being extra terrestrial and Eden the lab

hahahaha…navuta ngwai daily, but this can never suffice to me

Dementia ya kusubiri

Bro development of resistance to pathogens is never evolution BUT BAD human behavior/habit in either prescription or incomplete dosages…leading to development of such resistance genes from those microorganisms.

While what you say is true, if you study microbiology you’ll realise that there are some changes that happen to the pathogens to make them resistant

I’ve heard of a similar concept from the author of The chariots of the gods

Agreed but these are Genomic changes meant to evade strategies/regimen meant to destroy them…am yet to see/read about such mutations that just occur without any precursor

We are not smart. We are just exposed to more information unlike previous generations.
You judge the smartness of a society by the celibre of the leaders it elects and the progress it is making.
The average Nairobian has an Internet connection and fits the criteria of what he is calling smart.The reality on the ground is different though.
I would say Scandinavians or Hong Kongers or Singaporeans or Koreans are smart.

But at this point we look at humanity as a whole, as one large group of speciies with so many x-stics.

Kweli nyinyi wote ni mafala. But I’m just putting this here in case this thread continues because folly is never short of partakers.

As you were. niko sidelines kama spectator.

You are correct, I also came to the same conclusion but in a different way, a man born 200,000 years ago, and one born today are the same, there is no difference. Evolution is nonsense, flawed logic, right observations but wrong conclusion. Darwin clearly overstretched his conclusion

natural selection is indisputable. On the other hand, origin of species as explained by modern/popular science has too many unknowns to be solid truth. however, some claims that the world is just 4000 or 10000 years old have been debunked by archeology. The world has all the signs of having been here for a very looooong time. trick is, question everything.

Its evolution/natural selection in the environment they are in(spiked with medicinal chemicals). its not that individual bacterial cells imbibe the medicine and somehow zoea. what happens is that a single or a few bacteria among billions happens to be genetically unique, often due to random mutation, and does not respond to medicinal chemicals in the routine way. when you underdose you give such individuals the time and space to reproduce. this cell happens to survive when others are killed by the low dosage. it multiplies into millions of cells of which some are randomly more resistant to medicine than the parent. you underdose again.
with this repeated sorting, the bacteria multiplies and selects over a number of generations, each generation growing stronger. in a short time your body is filled by unresponsive pathogens or pathogens that require so strong a dose that it might as well as kill or maim you. If you had killed all of them by a strong dose earlier, you wouldnt have them getting stronger over time.

Even after Darwin acknowledged his theory as fundamentally hypothetical it gained traction in academia and civil society. Why? Reason is that the theory of evolution was a ruse employed by the liberal bourgeois ideologues to justify white male heterosexist supremacism in the age of capital, empire, and colonialism.