Ex British Army Bedford Truck...

Next time they do their auction I’ll go for the defenders 110 and towed trailers …I was taken to some workshop near ruiru can’t remember the name…but they do a great restoration jobs on them

^^ Overland 4 x 4 is the name of the workshop and a modest restoration goes for 3 million ksh

work horses, it will serve you well. I see them around mwiki doing some serious loads of stones. I believe there are mechanics available that are able to fix it. about spares, I wouldn’t be too worried as its now easy to import from UK. buy and send through Kesom freight and collect from Eastleigh. esp now that Kesom has begun shipping.(25-30days)

That truck was just meant for the bush. Job itafanya bila kuharibika ju ni tough kabisa even dashboard ni solid metal. Mbio nayo on rough road iko sawa. I rode in one similar truck. very uncomfortable, the suspension is way too stiff. few drivers find it easy to drive. The steering ni mawe i.e non-hydraulic and so are the pedals. It also doesn’t carry much i think max payload of about 4tons-5tons because of single rear wheels

ndiyo utajua bedford bastardo ni kusema nini,hata afadhali ungetafuta isuzu direct TX

Yeah that’s that place overland 4*4 that are great

Isuzu huwezi pata na hio Pesa yangu

Ok…can’t wait to try it out

Great idea I’m checking out their website

My dear, you cant drive that thing. You would need extra hands to turn the steering wheel.

Not possible. Unless something was not working right. Manual steering in trucks became extinct some two decades ago.

650k ni kupewa