Ex-pain

Naenda hivi halafu ni come.

Nikirudi nipate ume acknowledge the source. Sawa?

Hakuna other primary source bana. Its objective and obvious.

[ATTACH=full]126269[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Wale Majamaa wa cult wako wapi??? New recruit! Strike while the iron is hot!!! A woman is giving this one problem! Leteni anti women propaganda upesi b4 warudiane.ROTFL!!!

cunt relate

Stop chasing unicorns. Embrace your destiny.

Once you present yourself as a desperate individual in the relationship, be rest assured that you will be subjected to endless manipulation by the lady.
Walk straight on and never look back bro.
Always be the alpha in the relationship and you will enjoy the supremacy.

1 Like

Been There … Some Bitches are nasty like that … mine I met while she was going thru a bad patch … lost her job , then dumped by her Fuck-boy . I gave her a shoulder to cry on and helped her out f0r 8 months till she got a job … Then the Changes and Drama began … Fuck-boy somehow re-c0nnected with her for regular , casual Servicing on the side [ he had already moved on and has lots of other Bitches on tap …] … Her excuse was always they are only “Friends” and have a lot of history between them…All of a sudden it was " I need Space and privacy to get my lie back on track …" . Truth is I got played , … but I am wiser now …

Been There … Some Bitches are nasty like that … mine I met while she was going thru a bad patch … lost her job , then dumped by her Fuck-boy . I gave her a shoulder to cry on and helped her out f0r 8 months till she got a job … Then the Changes and Drama began … Fuck-boy somehow re-c0nnected with her for regular , casual Servicing on the side [ he had already moved on and has lots of other Bitches on tap …] … Her excuse was always they are only “Friends” and have a lot of history between them…All of a sudden it was " I need Space and privacy to get my lie back on track …" . Truth is I got played , … but I am wiser now …

1 Like