Exclusive video of explosion

whaaat, we are fucked now :oops:

Mayekekes?

There were people just behind him in the terrace, the explosion killed 5 people, I think he was hesitant at first that why he did not blow himself up as those two people passed him

This is plausible and tragically funny!!

These ones are must be more recent. Wahabi converts probably. Mayekeks ni moderate sunni

[ATTACH=full]220729[/ATTACH]

If I were this guy, I would pick up the bible mara one! WTF!!

wtf, he didn’t know how his tools of trade worked ?? true brainwashing to the extent of being stupid

the guys who took the video should be investigated.

Ni CCTV

ilikua inatingizwa na upepo ama?

You can tell the magnitude of the blast by looking at the shattered windows on that building but what puzzles me is the guy that comes out from the smoke.

it’s a cctv playback scene being recorded by a cell phone. You don’t need to be on the location physically to get that.

ai wewe kwani braincells zimelala?

Because it is from a handheld camera. Someone is recording the CCTV screen playback, because he doesn’t have access to the actual video stored in the memory card.

Same for yesterday’s video. And many more.

You gotta be kidding me. Nigga are you dumb?

Wah. That’s quite some nerve! Mpaka mguu ikatokana

May he rot in helll bloody fool. All terrorists should be tormented even in the afterlife

I read they were looking for a specific target.

Eeeh, upepo ilikuwa mob sana…shenji.

The thing might have blown unintentionally. The time it went off is around 1505 hrs but the other cctv video had 4 guys entering at around 1532 hrs