Exes, exes, exes

No sane man can wait around to listen to your crazy rantings on inequality while you are living in his house and eating his food alafu unamwambia juu ya equality. How many men can get feed for free by another adult man?

You must come from a very dysfunctional world. All your exes are crap, your colleagues in the office are rotten maniacs on very short leases etc. It’s only you and your father who are saints. One wonders how come you only got attracted to bottom feeders who you later come and complain about. Maybe it’s a case of like attracting like. God knows not many decent men can stand whiny demented birches like you. Luckily we have no shortage of decent women who are nothing like you. Kubaff. And what in the world is “wreck less” ? Did you mean reckless, or is it that you consider yourself a “wreck” , and the opposite of yourself is “wreck less” , like your exes and your workmates?

BTW not everyone is a maliar like your mother, I know it hurt you too much to see her rotating to every dick, Tom and Henry but it’s not good to project on innocent bystanders and internet strangers. It’s hard to believe it’s possible for women to abstain even in relationships if your own mother was always distributing her goods and giving everybody slices. It’s painful but don’t be a bitter son. Go and demand an apology it will help you get over it. Sawa mblo? And btw sugar daddy is called Zaddy. Daddy is reserved for honorable people the real MVPs. And I do lunch with my dad once a month even though I visit him almost every weekend. You should try it, it helps you bond. Otherwise you are still blocked since you are yet to provide any evidence that I was rotating on anybody. You should avoid making allegations you can’t prove its called defamation.

Yeah. I totally see sense in your analysis. So about the guy with the interns, has he been suspended? Leta hii hekaya. I am always curious to know how HR in Kenya deal with sexual harassment.

He’s going to face disciplinary committe because the evidence is in smses, recorded calls and WhatsApp dick pics. It’s like they all joined efforts and did a great job of getting evidence. He can’t deny it.

Waaah hapo hawezi jitoa with hard electronic evidence. Having that tag of sexual misconduct in this day and age will follow him through out his career. No employer wants potential lawsuits and such drama in the work place.

I have no idea who Jimmy Gathu is. But I hear you all the same.

Thanks I won’t read. Prefer the school of life on this matter.

He is a media personality. Last I saw him he was on Citizen TV doing a morning show doing news and analysing newspaper headlines with invited guests.

Those men that REJECTED you