Exes

You cut the MOST important part of the story!!

Umechoka kutype only after introduction of a hekaya…shiiiieeeet

Ungekosa kutupea hii part utupee hio umeacha

Kasee sema ng’wee niite @introvert na Tata chake sahii

Huwa wanakukanja ngapi kama spanner boy? I want to make you an offer

Wapi effidence pikcha xray video ya huyu ex wako then umalize hekaya brary fur king

Just remember the tenet rules to dating:

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45376615_1809379432494769_3488578832464609280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeFaSopY2lSXvj3YKJFHPxf8ycEBfdff86rOBrT_UOCp4Half9ooWTOvuu-mnBUMRyNhCbO_wlZ-sVvyBaGRVcgAoDfDKBqsCPWXAn81IAlsWA&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=f29b42a4281ec534ebab422652c4e8d3&oe=5CB1ADF4

Aisee endeleza hekaya buana

man!! the words wife & ex should not be used in the same sentence let alone having both in the same space, it’s like making an I.E.D. to blow ur own brains out, my wife knows some of my exes, but she will never EVER be in the same room as both me & anyone of my exes it’s not a good look, but both men & women tend to have softspots for their exes, ni kama waswahili wasemavyo “MAVI YA KALE HAYAACHI KUNUKA”

True

wisdom… for me exes are a deal breaker…

Moral of the story:

Never reveal the identities of your Exes

Wifey always ask na me humuambia ‘‘they died,ata ni mabeshte wako , ni ule neighbour!!’’ just to get on her nerves and leave me tf alone. pia yeye si ako na wao …but i know what i dont know wont hurt or fuck me up. The best part is have ocassionally met with my ex tukiwa na yeye, kuna wenye huinsist intro …majina, kujuliana hali 1,2 kuna mwingine daring aliniitisha number pia. ofcourse the normal question will pop up after she leaves ,huyo ni nani (i normally categorise my exes in 1 category ndiyo nisiblunder u know simba mararas na memory)…huyo ni childhood friend.wakiskianga childhood they picture 2 kids playing cha mama, cha baba iyo story inakatika depending on how hot the ex is.

Hii ni ujinga gani jamani?
unabebana na bibi kuhudhuria sherehe za ex!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Ona hii

Please tell him

Due to public demand I hereby judge @HAWLETT legible and hold him accountable for giving us a fool heck-ayah

If you never used to dip & shoot, she was never your anything…all you got were leavings aka mabira matoko.