Experience with Tinder and Badoo

Get your fckin shit together and u will never have to look for women. Bitches will find you!

:rolleyes:

It’s not that I’ve run out of women to fuck. I’m at a point in my life where women are chasing after me. I don’t even ask for numbers anymore, they just give it me.

However, I was just bored and out of curiosity decided to download Tinder and Badoo. In other words, for research purposes to see what Kenyan women do on the low low - some of those profiles from single mothers have just made me laugh.

Otherwise, I will probably delete the apps anytime.

[ATTACH=full]243481[/ATTACH]

Says the man who got fired for trying to ferk the 18 year old american intern.

Mtu ata Cuzo anaombanga slices

Yes yes

[ATTACH=full]243489[/ATTACH]

Sasa unataka kuzi delete ju mafala fulani hapa wamesema?

Retarded dogg…basement IQ

instead ask them what they want to avoid small talk…

hizi ndio huitwa land whales…

Hell yeah!

o_Oo_Ogff gai fafa

just buy a German machine, they’ll come to you,dating apps just waste of bundles and time

The same women you hunt offline are also on dating apps.

nimezijaribu but tinder,hapa ni lanyes tupu,ukiwaambia hint on money kuma inakuja haraka sana(installed it this month and nimepata 79 contacts-dont ask nimenyandua ngapi)

Badoo sasa hapa ni pure lanyes,don’y believe in anything they say on their profile.Ladies hapa ni lanye.Tried kufuga mmoja kutoka Nairobi and nyaduad yeye and afterwards openned another account and messaged her to see if she was loyal faithful.Just a one hour chat akakubali tumeet nitwange vitu.

You might be shocked to find out that they have tighter poosies than that petit lanye or kunguru you see all over!! Don’t judge the size of the hole until you remove the pantie

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hukoooooooooooooo ni noooma just googled the app … very weird

Going to a pub and asking if all beers are on sale:D:D:D

Ndio maana ulipata 2nd lower para (own goal Mara mbili) na B-

Ama unafikiria ujanja hua inapimwa aje?

Beat u on every level

Sumbuana na mafundi wenzako wa mawe hapo

Hehehe ati ujanja inapimwa na grades na uni? Caretaker fagia plots za mathe polepole bila kunitagtag…chieth