Experiences After Smoking Weed

[ATTACH=full]99137[/ATTACH]

Never had a chance but my friends have both good and bad experiences. Good because they were able to sustain the pressure and torture in 2nd year. Bad because I have a nigga who looks insane despite abandoning this drug.

Or so you thought.

am yet to try.i always imagine i will have the feeling described by @Pussi Signal

Ile siku nilipojitumbukiza mtoni running away from imaginary military ndiyo ilikuwa my first and only encounter with this illegal substance.

How do you know whether you ate those stuffs when under influence.

The first time I smoked weed inwas in high school…ile kitu nlifanya DH acha tu,id close my eyes then cup my palms nkama nmefunikia kitu and then the weed inanshow nmekumbatia kichwa yangu full…i started wailin uncontrollably.

Second time nlikuwa University,after puff kadhaa nlifeel kukojoa,kuhara,kucheka,kukohoa zote at the same time…alaf nkaanza kuskia nkiitwa

It was in the year 1998,I had just joined form 1 and i think I was only a month old in the school.Bullying in the school was a norm and so it happened as I was going to look for a hiding place, I found them.Yes 3 form 3 guys puffing it.The bozaa as we used to call it.Kuria signalled me to join them or else the hockey stick he was holding would break from hitting me.From past experience on pains caused by hockey stick I went and joined them.

And so I puffed,not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 middle finger size sticks.All I could hear one of them say is “na hiki kimono kina vuta atalipa”.Before finishing the 4th I could literary see the world go round and round that I even held onto one of them for support,then these form 3 guys became very tiny,I was looking at them like I used to view my puppies back at home.Something told me that I could kick them ,you know like a ball and attempted to kick one.I must have hit him coz what followed I can only remember a sharp pain from my knee then I yelled at the top of my voice.Moments later a crowd of tiny students all laughing surrounded us.They looked kickable but the knee was paining.I was told that later the head boy came to my aid and took me to the nurse.Some 2 days good bed rest away from the dormitory helped me come back to myself.

By then the guys had already been expelled,I guess they were somehow discovered.Never tasted it again

I have some different experiences, the first time I was in my room in campus watching some animation the feeling was so good I felt like I was being massaged by angels, my senses were heightened another time I smoked a lot tukiwa wasee wengi in public nikashikwa na wasi wasi sana since then I realised smoking alone is enjoyable especially when listening to classical instrumentals or cool house music, last time I smoked was almost a year ago smoked half a joint listening to tomorrow land mix slept like a baby

I love vile yupea mtu appetite. Unaingia kibanda unaitisha mix…halfway unaomba kuongezewa stew ya minji,kabla watu waanze kushtuka unaadisia chapo tatu. Hapo ndo nimewahi fika

MAN, are you high?

weed in moderation! Thats what I advocate for.

Gulliver in Lilliput. That’s what got me and I said fangi ni mbaiya sana. And the effects took months to clear by which time my life had taken an irreversible course.

[ATTACH]99153[/ATTACH] Didnt you read am always smoked up bruh.Siwezi anza day sober…morning sesh na ka playlist …like am already rolling one for 4:20

[ATTACH=full]99155[/ATTACH]

i know a friend who must smoke first thing morning…and his life is, well, screwed…

Too bad…Weed needs a lot of discipline and is a very expensive vice.Best thing set him straight mdunge real.kama hawezani mwambie iza yeye tunaita ma fallen soldiers.But maybe you are the one who is shit talking about him and he enjoys what you think is a problematic(I have a guy karibu kila siku ako tricky situations kwa sababu ya weed).

:D:D:D:D:D:D

think about a 56-year old very good professional who couldn’t maintain relationships and ended up marrying an older than him mother of four. now that he has coughed up the money to educate the girls to uni, two of them to masters, the last three years have been hell from the “wife”. was wondering ataenda wapi after retiring from public service in about four years as he even sold the ancestral shamba to pay fees…

[ATTACH=full]99160[/ATTACH]
My stock is over
Must re-up kesho after job

The thing i disliked most ni iyo smell ya after the puffing and passing inabidi usmoke ukiwa na birthday suit na usmokie kwa bafu/choo… how do u guys cope ndo msinuke na keja isinuke kama diesel train