Experts in the house saidia

I have always liked him hata na hio upii mwingi. He can make your day worth living especially when you are stressed.

But he can be tagged to this case since they were together with the guy who slept with the Momo a few hours before she passed. May God forbid.

Ngombe ya Wenger mbona hii story inasound kama ile movie “loft”?

I like his vibe. Truth be said, he drives traffic around here! Like now he is daring us to ask the MoDs to allow him to post the gory piks kikikikikiki. This is drama at best!! Mimi nimekufa.

So pls @old monk pls can my bae post the piks and also could you return? the 20,000 likes you ‘stole’ from him…

Ulipiga aje picture na simu uliwacha nyumbani?

aje na tulikunywa for several hours before tuende coz najua mchele hu take effect in under 5 mins

my dear okolea banaa ama utume invite nipewe visa as your hubby

Kuna time hekaya ya Anko ya ku dryfry momo ime black out ilirushwa pale deadbeat dad. Nlisomea nkacheka kabisa.

ndio nasemanga akili uliwekewa kwa matako na mafwi ukawekewa kwa kichwa . SIMU iliundwa for calling , kuna kitu inaitwa SONY DIGITAL CAMERA . JINGA .

GAYYYYYY…if you like a dude, you don’t talk about it. Do you like Uwesmeffi or the meffi content he posts…because those are two different subjects. If you separate the person from his content, maybe you won’t sound so gay.

Hiyo ni automatic…

BANAA hio time nilidryfry stripper ame chew pale BAVON nikaweka complete with pics , FIDA walienda DCI nitafutwe , Ndegwa Muhoro akawaambia hana time ya ku waste yeye anafuatana na bribe za Artur Margaryan

umefanya niangalie hii muvee round ingine.
iko similar na story yako:(:frowning:

https://resizing.flixster.com/y9B7Bz9pl0u098QyBJfrk32iwjg=/300x300/v1.aDsxMjY3NDY7ajsxODA0NjsxMjAwOzU2Njs3NTU

Ongea na Dr Mugwenu.

Phone number: +254740637248

imagine sijawai watch hii movie

Lakini baba Ljunberg ni gynaecologist ama mortician/undertaker? :D:D

daktari wa nini ? masaitan ama ?

banaaa all docs the first four years wana learn same stuff

Unataka kutupwa block gani pale Inda? Omba sana usiende Block D :D:D

Wrink ya hiyo hekaya ikam.