Exploding gas cylinders

I agree

Sio Buroti maguta maguta kwa mdomo?

This is caused by dirt in the nozzles of the burner , from observation .
Main issue here is leakage. So pipes and burners need to be checked frequently .
Another issue is gas is now being used widely so people still haven’t learnt the dos and don’t s of using gas .
Anyways ever since them days , these things have always been blowing up .

Tumia SafeGas uondokee masahibu.

https://m.facebook.com/safegas01/

[ATTACH=full]134050[/ATTACH]

Always check your regulator for any leaks. It’s recommended to change the pipe at least every 2yrs.

This is the only plausible angle. Hizo zingine is just blaming serial entrepreneurs for nothing.

cat among the pigeons!

:D:D:D:D yaani sasa RAT analaumiwa for everything?

it’s called Mercaptan.

MO

Hehe nyinyi ni wanaume lakini mna umama saana… Yeah sooth… Sasa endene mpewe grammy or oscar!
Hio sooth nasikia shine eye wana blend biogas na lpg… Dont ask me how… Kisha hio gas pia inawaka vi lazy… Inaweza zimika yenyewe na smell yake iko kinda diff… Uki pata imezima urudi kuwasha… Jikoni inageuka bomb!

How much, cylinder plus contents?

Bei yake?
I don’t understand Kenyans and not putting product prices on their websites! Must I call to confirm? Very annoying (rant not direct at you. Ni btw tu)

when you call you give them a chance to pitch a sale.

When they launched they were all over Tv, radio, hadi olx. To outrightly acquire the cylinder, Engen were charging 12k (gas included). For those seeking to exchange their existing cylinders, they were charging 9k (gas included). Not sure if those are the prices currently, I guess one can walk in to any Engen petrol station to confirm.

Regulator ni ile ile tu ya kawaida. Refill pia ni bei ya kawaida. Many supermarkets nowadays sell them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgzmnCqGZk4

Yeah, been on the receiving end of lack of prices on websites (and generally scant product information) one too many times as well.

The way I hate phone calls.
Though there are some customers whom yo give the price and they still call to ask for the price :mad:

Thanks man. I will pitia an engen and inquire.

It was quite an effort for me not to rant that way! You are bolder than myself.

By the way it’s not a laughing matter. People can produce fake electronics and other appliances that do not endanger consumers’ lives but not on things that put people’s lives at risk. Ata kama ni greed surely, hii story ya gas people are dying. Ukicheki whiskey siku izi fakes zimejaa na they can kill. Ata madawa watu wanatengeneza fake. Unakula slayqueen DF alafu anameza P2 fake the next thing ako like “babe I think I am paged”

If you ever suspect your medication is counterfeit, or medical devices (condoms, gloves, reagents, etc) always report to the authorities, in this case the PPB. You can take do it online ( http://www.pv.pharmacyboardkenya.org/ ) or report the issue to the PPB officers/ representatives in your county.

These, too, endanger lives. Some of these household fires that are said to be caused by ‘electrical faults’ have their genesis in this. I have personally seen a house fire that was caused by a faulty extension socket.

Forgive them,they are just trying to abide by the famous words of “Get rich or Die trying”. You remember the illegal alcohol gangs,they are currently very wealthy but at whose expense.Lakini hiyo ya gas someone need to act and kill the vermin before it spreads’

This is what I hate about our country. Our greed knows no boundaries. God help us.