Expose

Tulisema hapa kitambo sana Truman Kapondi ameshapitisha menopause sasa angoja tu kukuliwa na mchwa na siafu

She used the fake photos of a lady she found in her Politician boyfriend’s Facebook…but gave out her real number? Dumb ta dumb tsssk

I came on here a few years ago, I saw this guy with an avatar which enyewe iliniudhi because mimi napenda Yesu kwa/na Ubaya and this guy had a blasphemous avatar. I inboxed him and told him take down the Bible coz Jesus isnt someone to joke with

Who does this… wewe ni wale viherehere wa mtaani who are always in other peoples businesses yet you haven’t figured out your own shit. This kind of people are toxic and should be treated as such.

sasa who needs sympathy, the first guy Kevin Oduor, has never had a job and every business he has done has failed. His mother is a fallen woman. In a bad way.If I was an evil person I’d ave exposed the mom but whats the point he is already down why kick him in the teeth and yet the boy has the nerve to blaspheme God.

For the second guy hata sikumbukI his name, I see it on true caller went he calls so I don’t pick.We were in class one day a week for less than a sem , he lives in Athi River I think I heard him say.He’s been trying to spoil my name yet he hardly knows me.I dropped out bcz it was lecturers coming with marking scheme after not showing up the entire semester, like how KCSE was pre Matiangi.I wouldn’t pay a meter plus for an equivalent of a river road printed cert.If we did mpaka science masters PhD ndio tunahitaji marking scheme. Either way Mr Kalenjin guy who is ok with leakage bcz ur not a career student y haven’t graduated with ur PhD yet and ur ready to do anything immoral to get tht PhD cert? I am a Christian selling my soul for a PhD that am capable of doing the right way doesn’t reflect the dignity of God in me.B4 u talk about me ask urself is ur dota going to have the moral strength I have to say no to wrong( evn if shes the only one doing it)immoral shortcuts or she will be like her dad willing to stoop to any level for that paper.What can u tell pple abt me?U have no moral authority to talk about me wen ur part of a rotten system bcz u need that PhD.

I know many of you can’t decide to live anywea in Kenya for a year.Or go do ur research for a year on sabbatical unpaid I can do it. So if the only pple u know who live in Coastal resort towns are sex workers u need to level up. In cold months go to warm weather places like Malindi or Msa, or kilifi or lamu, how Americans go live in their holiday homes in winter.LIVE.It’s not a must for u to be born somewea to live there or have roots there.Don’t malign a person bcz they don’t live like u or value what u value. Bcz it makes no sense to you. The end goal is fulfillment. Am extremely proud of who I am.I know God is very proud of me.Hope to be Dr. in the foreseeable future but I am not taking shortcuts! It’s beneath me.

You forgot my surname

Ask Mr.Kevin Oduor how he got my number. I never gave it to him. Usiingilie mambo hujui my fren let Mr.Oduor come here in public and say what happened or you want me to put his photo,phone number and ktalk name? He asked for it several times and I never gave it to him. Ask him how he got it because I never once gave it to him. He gave me his real names, his phone number ,where he lives, everything to a stranger you dunno from a can of paint what if I was selling human parts? Men here are very gullible. The so called Alfa Mail who insults women and God . Smart and alfa as he like the rest of you claim, he fell for everything without question and even told me he was doing poorly in life and needed my support business wise. For me it was just a game to prove that so called world wise alfa mails who gloat over the women they trick in hekayas are just as gullible as any wet behind the ear teenager/child. Theyre not any smarter or any wiser. He bought everything hook line and sinker. Whose the one who got taken in, me or him? I am the dumb one , why couldnt he see thru me.

It’s “apha male”…don’t forget to breath…Go ahead, put his photo,name and number.

Hauja enda Katoloni ama ni Catalonya? Boss pambana na hali yako uachane na mimi. Go defend your own scandal. Unaona kwangu kunachomeka na kwako ni jivu. Btw what did you do naskia you were impersonating someone mara you stole something, sijapata hio story yako poa coz sina interest but now that you are here tell us your side of the story Bwana Katoloni/Catalonya. If you even have a criminal record how can point a finger at me? Afadhali mimi hata mkifanya exposse I wont end up in jail. OMG! What is this I am hearing now you are GAY FOR PAY. Warned yall about this Gays Going Their Own Way, kumbe wanataka you go intto their mcoondu. Shame on you ,faggot!!!

Nope its Alfa MAIL(worthy of nothing but to be dumped in a mailbox and forgotten) - ever heard of wordplay dufus? So are you now Mr.Oduor Spokesman? I can do better than a photo I can show you what he will look like by 2030 -

[ATTACH=full]236064[/ATTACH]

@MBOMB mbona kimya? Did I give the boy my number ? I didnt.I was always on incognito till my bf saw his number on my phone and called him thats how he got the number -confirm with him - and even after that incident I still stayed incognito. I had no plans of ever meeting this guy EVER. First of all, immediately I requested him to take down the blasphemous avatar his first reply was to beg me to buy him drinks, so I just knew that first of all this is a brokeass and this is someone who can be manipulated in any way if you give him alcohol, the same guy who is always calling women hypagamous and gold diggers - how much of a cheap person can you be to start begging for booze from someonee you dont know from a can of paint right off the butt? I was like what kind of a man is this now? . If I had plans to meet him eventually why would I use fake photos knowing that eventually we will meet?WHY? I had no plans of meeting him, I just wanted to prove that inspite of his alfa mailness and reading all manner of books on women I was still gonna outsmart him and I did. What I realised from that experience is that the people who masquerade here as alfa mails are actually desperados using misogyny to conceal their personal feelings of inadequacy and failure. I have never in my life dated a man who is both ugly and broke. The man is the color of soot. His lips look like he drinks changaa, he is short. He has never held a job, he has never suceeded in any business venture he’s tried, he doesnt even have a house or a car. Like surely? Mtu kama huyu,sio sura,sio pesa,sio personality,sio character,sio discipline he is an alcoholic like the mother.He probably is supported by his parents still at age almost 40. Irresponsible! Ningempeleka wapi? The easiest way to earn a person’s trust is to tell 'em what they want to hear and I told him what he wanted to hear so well that he even begun confiding in me about how insecure he felt about his looks and about his financial woes. He even told me how he was having unproctected sex with 6 different women and sometimes he would even be so crass as to do it in toilets and parking lots. All I was thinking was what kind of women are these? Crack whores? Anyway, after he gave me all the info I just told him straight up, I wont be able to meet him and that was it. It was I who declined his numerous offers to meet up. So dont be twisting the story to be like this guy had me eating out of his hand,I was just pretending to go along with whatever he wanted bcz nilikua nimemsoma and I knew how thick he is, after I got all the info about him and got bored of playing this stupid game, I was like ,I cant do this blah blah sob story. By then gullible him had given me all his info like a love sick teenager. So much for alfa mailness. You are either alfa or you are not .You cant fake it till u make it. You either are or you are not. How does it feel as an ‘alfa mail’ when a woman beats you at your own game? Mwambie apambane na hali yake. Before messing with women get your money right. Hautakula red peels.