EXPOSED: Uhuru will DUMP DP Ruto after 2017 VICTORY, Mt Kenya will BACK Mudavadi/Kiunjuri/Moi TICKET

I agree with you. What Ruto should worry much about at the moment is that, the narrative of him being the most corrupt politician has taken root.
You mention corruption, and almost everyone points a finger at WSR. Case in point, the Barclays Queen’s way saga. The masses pointed their fingers on Ruto , immediately the issue came into public domain.
Instead of him scaling back, and start repairing his Presidential ambitions, Ruto is out their, busy throwing political arrows to anyone He perceives as a hindrance to his 2022 ambitions.

RAILA will vie come 2022 …if he does , i’ll vote for him again… i don’t like him nowadays but lets be honest …anyone vying against Ruto will lose …and Raila is the only one with the clout to beat RUTO …

Am not alone , everyone wants to avoid a RUTO presidency …

This unfounded and biased fear of Hon Raila will never help this Country. If he is on the ballot in 2022, and he wins, I think this country will witness 5 years of rapid development kama ile time ya NARC.

#nomoredynasties

Who are these share holders… The cartels and tenderpreneurs?

Don’t say everyone

I am starting to laugh at this even before it happens…

many Kenyans have bought into the narrative that Raila is not development-minded and a violent person. Now, Ruto is being fried as a corrupt guy. central Kenya will always come with a narrative against anyone other than their own

Maybe he’s not violent but some few examples of development track record and why he will not be as corrupt or worse than Uhuruto?

I would rather have Raila or Ruto become president of Kenya since I know they will be independent and exercise full control of state… Whether they will make a good president is another story rather than guys such as Mudavadi, Kalonzo, Gideon Moi or Peter Kenneth who I know will be controlled by cartels and powers behind the seat just like Uhuru is now being controlled… And furthermore these guys are soft unable to make fast forward decisions… That is why they are seen as compromise candidates

:D:D:Dthe 5th president will NOT be independent. The Kenyatta’s have made massive investments and cannot risk somebody who cannot be controlled.

Raila will be the next president.

Typical middle class mentality…parochialism. A disease that acutely affects third world countries hence the reason they end up with stupid leaders yet when the economy goes belly up they are the most affected.
Chief the rich eat and sleep politics because it gives them influence and power and wealth. The middle class is supposed to keep them in check but with people like you… Lord have mercy!

I think this scenario has been discussed before. It simply would lead to major conflict, especially in the civil service

The holloi polloi congregate around street corners, hungry as hell, to discuss political shenanigans.
The middle class congregate online, bellies full, with their unlimited data bundles, to discuss the same political shenanigans.
The rich congregate in their sports clubs, to make money and laugh at the stupidity of the masses.

Stupid fool. The voter card is what is supposed to keep any democratically elected leaders in check. Not some ambiguous social strata or class

If Madvd is Uhuru/Raila choice, the easier it is for Ruto to get the seat.

[SIZE=5]THE GREATEST PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN POLITICS IS THAT THEY ARE GOVERNED BY …the people they consider inferior. Hivyo ndivyo akina Joho wa D na Waititi wa Punjab na Sonko waliingia kwa serikali. [/SIZE]

You do not have to shout to elucidate your point. The majority is interested in politics, and the majority elected those so called ‘‘inferior’’ leaders

The voter card walks itself to the ballot box ama?
The proletariat is what keeps the rich in check and guides the poor since the poor are susceptible the wealthy class nonsense. Go read political science proper stop spewing nonesense.

You wish…