EXPOSED

Hii ni upuss gani unasema hapa? Why are you sounding jigranny. SHEMALE ELERT!!

7 Likes

Kwa hivyo tuseme @pseudonym ni @Supu don wa K-Lost? Grow up b!tch and find a life. Hata mimi nikitaka @Meria Mata nikama kumeza mate tu kama hio jina yake.

If you feel that you got the guts then go for him. No man can be tamed by a woman, especially truck drivers. Leo ni wako kesho ni wangu and the cycle continues.

18 Likes

Nimejaribu kufikiria anasema nini nikachoka anyway blessed Sunday people
[ATTACH=full]122354[/ATTACH]
Sucks to be working on a sunday

11 Likes

Take morning pill

Villager keti chini

[ATTACH=full]122357[/ATTACH]

15 Likes

[ATTACH=full]122360[/ATTACH]
Vile wase ktalk watakuwa wanamcheki @Meria Mata kwa ma threads …na mapink handles kama @Chloe
[ATTACH=full]122359[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]122358[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Afande unameza faxe kazini? :D:D

1 Like

Kuna reports tunafinalize as a dept …so baada ya hearty lunch nakamata mbili before nijiondoe saa tisa

1 Like

either I am slow coz sijaelewa what this post is all about…

7 Likes

All that rant is about anonymous online personas? How old are you again?

5 Likes

jigranny umekaa exile mpaka umeanza kupata periods na ukamea matiti. Bure kabisa!!

3 Likes

Open Thread Everyone. We can post any stupid thing we have ever wanted to post on Ktalk and never had the chance. This is your chance. Leteni hizo picha za upuzi na Jokes stale

9 Likes

Long time ago nilisoma a book by my favorite author Stephen King inaitwa The Tommy Knockers, and from that day miguu zote zinakaa hivo Hua twasema Tommy Knockers kwa miguu zote zina fanya mtu asifike threshold.
My dear pelekea jigranny hizo Tommy knockers

9 Likes

[ATTACH=full]122362[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

dear… what is this post all about… I seem not to understand what it’s meant to say or to whom it’s directed to…

3 Likes

Jiggrany niaje

[ATTACH=full]122366[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122366[/ATTACH]
Challenge accepted @Meria Mata alikua anaishi hapa akiuza vcd huko githu

13 Likes

Just some half-assed weakling trying to throw a virtual punch that has not stuck. You experienced a lot of these in klist. Its tied down to the recent drama involving the Birkin bags and all those shenanigans. However, Pseudonym was in non of those. Huyu hata sielewi amejaribu aje to involve her

4 Likes

:D:D
Hii ni language barrier Hata Mimi sikubother kumaliza… Na the little you get unashangaa Ala… Upus gani

4 Likes

hehehe hio ni ngazi ama stairs

2 Likes