EXPOSED

When someone says here that Christianity is ferked up anatusiwa hadi hell ilhali this is is what they are calling Christianity…yenyewe we are lost.

[QUOTE="
“There’s a big divide between the youth that are taking over the gospel scene, and their dancing, and a lot of the older generation just — they don’t buy it,” Kule says. “They have a problem with it. … C
hurches have become louder than clubs, truth be told. I’d never believe I would see the day when a church would be more jiggy — gettin’ more jiggy with it in a church than in a club
.”
[/QUOTE]

Isnt this the whole idea…That Churches become the preferred hang out for youth other than clubs? Singing and dancing to the Lord? Worship and Praise does not have to be boring/traditional. Times change.So do we.
Church long ago was Catholic only and conversion was by the sword literally. But evolution has happened, America has even elected a black president. Change is inevitable and thus the youth had rather dance to the Lord than be in the Club if all it takes is to fashion beats in a contemporary way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBH21zwMWqE

1 Like

Isnt this the whole idea…That Churches become the preferred hang out for youth other than clubs? Singing and dancing to the Lord? Worship and Praise does not have to be boring/traditional. Times change.So do we.
Church long ago was Catholic only and conversion was by the sword literally. But evolution has happened, America has even elected a black president. Change is inevitable and thus the youth had rather dance to the Lord than be in the Club if all it takes is to fashion beats in a contemporary way.
[/QUOTE]

God remains the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Cultures change but His Word remains the same. You cant bring something from the world to change the church that will be what we call secularization of Gospel. The Bible puts it clear, it is either you are up for its standard or you are in the other side of it, kuwa katikati is equivalent of not being the part of the church

The generation we have in our churches. This are the people who keeps people away from church.

That is so true. It is ironical how these churches are allowing this sort of dancing and they say listening to secular music is sin.

One thing i know is that the lingala songs get inspiration from the gods of river Zaire. With its main objective being lust and sexual perversion. And most of these rituals are performed by this lingala popular musicians on a naked woman invoking the gods of the river using the words “PAPA FOLOLO”, yet you find a Christian singer using that as a stage name. That is why you see their songs are much built by their dancing around the waist area. But the problem is people just borrow things without even understanding why people are doing so. If they see someone shaking their behind behind they do it without asking why these people are shaking their behind behind.

1 Like

The aim of Christian songs should be praising and worshiping God, that is why the we say the art of loosing ourselves in bringing God praise and worship. But the current music lose God and bring praise to the singer, God never shares His Glory with anyone.

That is making even the found to be lost, what about the lost? Let them be told the truth as it shall make them free.

The real Christianity is there but it is facing a lot challenges, one being this secularization. It is for you to read the the Bible and ask for Guidance from God that will help see you the light and able to distinguish this cults and occults in the name of Christ.

wapi hiyo mbicha ya @Atheismo ???

Gave up on any church long time ago. they have just social groups where people meet to share the lifestyle they like. In some churches you give your 10% using a personal number given to you by them, so that they can track you. Pastor Njoroge f**ks whores and brings to church to deceive congregation with fake miracles. Bishop Wahome is selling miracle water and oil, while kanyari is asking us to plant money seed in his garden. Today Ngángá is being charged with a criminal offense.

Painful truth,music is the devils voice… Gospel included.

[ATTACH=full]12647[/ATTACH] Atheismo’s photo? Purr_27 couldn’t take it in.

You know the truth right? Never keep quiet stand for the truth this should not stop you from going the Church. You people who know the truth should stand in the gap to ensure these vices are not given a chance. If you dont do it who will do it for you?

Music was created by God, but the devil is taking it and inspiring it.

He took it to the church, to misguide many clueless souls.

And he is using the so called Contemporary christian musicians to target the innocent souls. i really grieve for this young souls and i do my best to see that they have the knowledge about this. Every song should be based on the Bible but unfortunately the current songs are based on ones wicked mind. Like i always ask why did size 8 a young believer who i think didn’t undergo even discipleship classes for new believers would rush to studio to produce a song rather than first getting an insight from the Bible of the kind of songs to sing. The song Mateke i find it misplaced. In early church when you had a song you had first to go before the elders of the church whom will examine the kind of song you have. If they find it going in accordance to the Bible they will allow you to go ahead to produce it. But nowadays someone rushes to the studio first then he/she doesn’t care of the content provided he/she gets famous. The fact that you mention God in your song doesn’t qualify it to be a gospel music. Christian music should give ALL the attention and praise to the Lord — and NONE to the music, or the musician, or the singer. The Lord should get ALL the praise, ALL the glory, and ALL the honor. Spiritually speaking, the Christian musician should be heard but not seen — the Christian musician should be hide in Christ.

2 Likes

am not religious

am not religious