EXTRA TICKETS ZA #SGR

feb? how? na mimi nafikiria ni mjanja nimejipanga Jan nishuke wakati watu wanalia njaanuary

Asante. On the shortcode platform you can book up to two weeks. At the station counters you can book much further than that. Every ticket sold must have the name of the passenger and ID no. That locked out all middlemen since they have to buy ticket of actual passengers at the stated price of 700. For children you write the names and age. You will need the birth certificate at boarding and your original ID. The tickets aren’t transferable to another person. Fully booked. Now I know next time I will book months in advance if its a holiday. SGR is a complete success, I don’t think their is any service like it fully booked months in advance. They should introduce more schedule trips even at night.

Ya western Kenya-UG ikianza si itakuwa inajaa sana. Because that route has so many travelers, I think the most in the country.

Niliona Jana skyscrapercity Kenya pictures of construction camps from Ngong up to Suswa Narok. They are already doing the pillars on some sections. The tunnel construction is full steam ahead. They cleverly used this time to do the bulk of the work digging that tunnel. Remember phase 1 was supposed to be completed in June 2018. They finished a year early despite all the delays, court cases and land acquisition disputes.

Ati hadi february 2018…hio ni fraud bana!

Aii. kwani natoka nje ya country?

Mbona nikijaribu *639# inasema there are seats available?

[ATTACH=full]143550[/ATTACH]