Extreme happiness followed by extreme sadness

Fuck off cunt. All that to display your below par intelligence. You have to be a fool to think we’re the same person. Gharseer tumeshinda tukitusiana na huyo mbwa, what you think an crazy? Meffi wewe.

Obviously it’s somewhat related to stress, you power up yourself with some drive or something like that and if something goes wrong your body and mind simply giving you signal that it’s just not right totally. So basically something like this and you need to turn it off.

I think it is normal. Imagine living a life where you have a constant mood? That would mean there is no difference between you and a stone/robot.

@MadPhilosopher has got to be gay/woman…kila wakati Analia lia tu Kama weakling…

Hahaha humbwa am a real G. I come to this site to vent and get stuff off my chest.I enjoy the comedic responses.It keeps me sane so don’t get bored of my posts yet my friend. You’ll never find me pretending in these streets ghaseer. Tukipatana in real life you’ll probably be my bitch, maybe we actually know each other and you’re my bitch.

u have high female hormones progesterone and oestrogen zile za umama… u only need testosterone boost ukae ngumu