EXTREMIST TERRORISTS KILL MUSLIMS !?

Terrorists / Extremists kill more of there own compared to their so called enemies alashabab , ISIS, alquaeda have killed more muslims that Kaffirs same thing as mungiki they laid waste to more shiny eyes as compared to nduriri ( other tribes)!

He insinuated that he knows them personally,a lot is begged for in your interpretation of that.

Is it true that these terrorist will be busy tearing the hymen of the 72 virgin women and these virgin women will grow hymen almost immediately.So Swali ni what about terrorist women, do they get rewarded with virgin men too? Ama this terrorist heaven is beneficial to men only?

Terrorists=Muslims???!!!:confused::mad:

Politics

Terrorists dont wake up and maim civilians, this was planned,

You need to reframe the question,when they attack a place like somalia,most of their victims are the somalis who are mostly of the moslem faith

If they could pick and choose they wouldn’t kill Muslims. We have seen incidences where they had time to pick and choose their victims and they did just that. They killed Christians and spared the Muslims.
The good thing is Muslims leaders refuse to side with them and condemn them regardless of their twisted benevolence.
But when in a hurry they kill everybody they can.

What makes you think other lives don’t matter to me? I just pointed out that I had lost 2 friends in the attack.

In Westgate kuna mwenye ali recite some nonsense Muslim thing then he was spared together with his wife. In Garissa Uni the terrorists separated Muslim students and spared them. So, these 2 were collateral damage because there was no way of identifying them.

Lakini kuna mmoja jana his brains were all splashed on the concrete I doubt he will have any way of remembering anything about the 72 virgins.

So hii kazi yote all in the name of s*x?

God can do all the killing he would want or himself.

what makes the so special, alshabaabs kill them like flies daily in Somalia. Lakini zikikuja kenya maumbwa zinataka kujifanya ni watu wao. Honestly these mofos are sick in the head.They reason like thinking is a vestigial function. Hawa maumbwa ndio huficha hao wakora huko northeaster na kuwapea intel. They are idiots and am glad they are getting what has been coming for a long time