EYE HEALTH

It all depends with the quality of your lenses or the rate at which it gets worse. Unfortunately i am not sure. Device a method to check your vision or visit your eye doctor frequently

If they are of good quality. No harm

I have answered the myopia question

How much would it cost to fix squinting eyes ? Any doctors in Kenya ?

There are no fixed rates because every facility has it’s own pricing and yes there are alot of ophthalmologists who perform such surgeries in Kenya

Baby has some sort of purse coming from both eyes. any remedies apart from medication?

Hii ni macho mnachezea hivi?:eek:

Was asking for a friend coz i suggested that they try warm water and salt and worked. I was told by a nurse that that is the fastest remedy before going to hospital. And antibiotics can sometimes be harmful .

kwani mnangoja firimbi muende hospitali???

Sio mimi…:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The only remedy is medication. That is a sign of bacterial infection. Buy ofloxacin and use after every two hours for the first week and 4 times a day for the second week. tetracycline ointment can help you for night use because you can not wake the baby at night. Thank me later.

i have known salty water to be a remedy for eye allergies but incase of infections please use eye topical antibiotics to avoid complications

true… ukiwa na maumivu muone daktari

It all started with dizziness and mild headaches, I was told I had photosensitivity, I was given glasses and it became better but symptoms like funny head feeling{ which is uncomfortable] won’t go. I’ve worn the glasses like two months, how long does the symptoms take to go away. Is head pressure a syptom om of photosensitivity?