Ezekiel Mutua Fired!

It is their mandate, also as fvcking adults might I suggest that you build your own country where you can sing about coitus and cannabis till your lungs give.
This is a conservative country and I’ll be damned if all I’m exposed to in the guise of talent are zonked up junkies singing about erections…mmejua kudinyana juzi juzi sasa hio ndio mtatuimbia…well how do you think you little sh’ts came to be?

True, morality is a dicey subject, but ati they cannot enforce and ati their mandate is the classification of films only? That is not correct.

The Board is mandated to REGULATE the creation, broadcast, possession, distribution and exhibition of films in the country

:D:D kuna gavana mmoja wao alikuwa akimtakia gavana mwengine [wao bado] afueni ya haraka, ati amelazwa hospitali juu ya kovidi. Yule ambaye alikuwa anaombewa afueni ali-deny hiyo story ya korona na UBAIYA!!

Do you know the meaning of REGULATE? Some sheria na dictionary.

This comes off dumb. Juu amesema Mutua ametolewa “unlawfully” inamaanisha hawapendani? That tweet is ethnic defensive ir anything.
Enyewe kuenda shule haimaanishi tulisoma.

Wewe ndie mojinga, y wud Kilonzo tweet about mutua being sacked then mutua tweets that those are maliciuos rumours?Kuna hiyo example ingine ya magovernor hapo juu. Wee ndigithia ngoma ino. Uko na shinda na comprehension of things nigga

:D:D:D:D

No idea how we got here but, ok.

I don’t have kids and even if I did I wouldn’t need Ezekiel to parent them for me.

I get riled up by those moans on DJ’s mixes and raunchy songs, they can be so tasteless and there you are with your kid sitted in traffic pretending you didn’t hear the lewd lyrics.

Remember takataka, great song when you’re drinking with your circle not so great when your kid asks you what it means.

[MEDIA=twitter]1423571597751947265[/MEDIA]

Punda ghaseer, coomer wewe. Checki hapa. Uko nyuma kama mgongo.

kuwa updated ulete news usikuwe kama @digi

[MEDIA=twitter]1423577927938101248[/MEDIA]

[SIZE=7]Christopher Wambua appointed to replace Ezekiel Mutua as KFCB CEO[/SIZE]
Kenya Films and Classification Board (KFCB) has appointed new CEO to replace former boss Ezekiel Mutua who has been sent on “terminal leave”

Sources indicate that Christopher Wambua from the Communications Authority of Kenya has been appointed as the acting CEO until a replacement is found.

https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/christopher-wambua-appointed-to-replace-ezekiel-mutua-as-kfcb-ceo-41964/