F**ck you madame

Zilikuta Wacu kwa mūgūnda…

Itakanyonga

Hazikumpata kwa toro

Hehehe

During my time, I fell victim numerous times

Hio katalipa na coomer soon

sometime back…this pal of mine called me ati nitakuja kutembea weekend. am like dude! First, real men dont do sleep overs at a girl’s place. so he goes on to ask where I live nowdays? blah blah. At the end of the call he offers to send me cash nibuy drink. mimi na ukikuyu yangu yote obviously siwezi kataa pesa. Dude sent 1k! 1k ndio ukuje kwangu weekend! eat, sleep and fuck! hahaha some Kenyan Men!.. SMH. I never picked his calls on that weekend. He has never talked to me. 1 month later niliona ameweka picha ya mtoto whatsapp. I bet he is married or something.

My point is unatumia dame fare ati 500…you think she is stupid or what! ataikula tu and thats it.
But I hated asking for fare, makes you look kinda cheap. And If I ever did it was obviously meant to put off that guy cause I was not interested at all.

Ma-ghasia hujuana kwa vilemba. Aliona wewe ni mmoja wao akaamua acheze game yenu,

Hapo ni masweep tu

Did you know?

If you M-PESA a girl some cash for transport to come over but she decides not come over and does not refund that money…

you can refer to Section 492(i) of the Criminal Procedure Act & file a case of theft under false pretence, & she can be jailed for up to 7 years.

I thought you should know…

Wewe kush momo utatendwa pia

Hapo itakuwa ngumu aisee. Mimi nachukuaga take away. Mambo ya home delivery apana tambua.

Mimi Kuna mwingine aliniambia nitume za nywele nikashindwa kwani anakuja nikule hiyo nywele. Simu ilikuwa inalia naiangalia tu.

Did you know?

If you M-PESA a girl some cash for transport to come over but she decides not come over and does not refund that money…

you can refer to Section 313 of the Penal Code & file a case of theft under false pretence, & she can be jailed for up to 3 years.
I thought you should know…

[SIZE=1]source: bae wangu @Nananimpa ni lawyer, niliona kwa files zake za job[/SIZE]

Conjugal teasing and aggravated blue balls

did you have to repeat what I wrote, hata kama tumecopy somewhere.

hata wewe ulicopy

are you having a slow night? in my statement I acknowledged nimecopy somewhere.

no sir. slow night

what you wrote and what I wrote are completely different

OK, sawa.