f¥€¤ matiangi

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but has anyone considered that despite this success’ universities still have the same calibre of lecturers who have perfected the art of producing half baked graduates…

8 Likes

Mwaka yangu nilipata A- strong kushinda kahawa pale java

…and it shows in this village. We find difficulty getting along with you guys coz most of y’all be D students

3 Likes

Oh Lord …

9 Likes

I agree about half baked graduates, but that is from some universities like… which are only aimed at making, milking & making more money from people rather than producing fine+good graduates. I, as a lecturer, I detest the production of half baked graduates. I concentrate on why I am teaching, the reason as to why someone is in my class & what is our objective. Otherwise, someone does not need to do a degree. You can make millions in doing some odd jobs or doing some business. All you need is a good head.

1 Like

Yeye labda ni Daktari Ring Ding.

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D umenimaliza

1 Like

[MEDIA=facebook]1368453023199740[/MEDIA]

2 Likes

F#ck you!

3 Likes

I hear school heads used to bribe KNEC officials for grades to be ‘washed’; yaani kusafisha grade. Matian’gi has done a great job in eliminating the vice although not completely. It’s a good start in restoring dignity in our education system.

4 Likes

It’s about time…the coveted “A” had lost its glory…many students used to get it but wakifika University Hawawezani na professional courses…heri A iwe moja but ya substance.

Si nilikwambia

And doctor, one completes their education not finish it. Kwani ulikua unakula education. Even in an anonymous forum the E in you seeps through. Wacha niendelee kuwatch Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance

7 Likes

Ndio hizi NVs zimeanza kuongea after the rude shock.Kaka brasa kama ulipata fork jembe njoo nikuonyeshe kashamba kakulima wachana na Matiang’i na Magoha wafanye kazi zao.

4 Likes

Product of Mwakenya regime.Think right man

2 Likes

Arm chair analyst. If this is how you were reasoning during the exams, it’s not hard to see why you were among the 33,000 E students.

3 Likes

picha otherwise wewe ni butcher man

3 Likes

Ii ni kusema unausa dawa za maasai?

4 Likes

:D:D:D ni yule was kutumia Google

1 Like

Jifunze kutumia “whom”.

1 Like

Give “an doctor” a break. What he meant is you can find him pale stage ya KNH loungin since ako “on strike”. Ni kama a guy tell you he is with the UN. It stands for Unemployed Nigga.