Fabrik Hotel

:D:D:D umefungua roho leo kweli kweli. Hio ndio definition ya SOUL TIE.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D a humble question…why do you avoid young girls instead of this? They are so in plenty. Mdanganywa mpaka nationality

Oh yes my bad. But she understood the assignment too though alichapa sasa

Mmoja wa kitale club pale luthuli ni kama aliniwekea kamutii. She is luo with a nice body na wazimu za kufiinyana just like me. Worth every penny.

Nigawie ma left overs zako. Si mind kuwabomoa

Yani ulikua umeweka hoe on retainer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes if there is anything I could do to sample that lanye once more, I will gladly do. There is a way she served it to me that I have never gotten it anywhere else. The closest I got was with some Kericho lanye who used to work with Taidys hotel but she also got married and left the trade. We still talk with this one but she told me we will never fack again since their culture does not allow that in marriage.

:D:D:DI’m glad you healed to angusha emoji moja ju ya iyo story

Leta number

:D:D:D

Pursuing tight poosie that makes you nut wholesomely sio ugonjwa bana.Would you considered it a low moment if you were following one of your MWKs around because of her fire poosie?Of course not.Unaonea Fatma coz yeye ni maraya.Mgala muue lakini haki yake mpe.Hakuna ati soul ties,kubali tu Fatma had fire poosie than your GF and MWKs combined.

This thread has confirmed the rumours that most of members wa hii Kijiji ni introverts na hawajui kukatia dem. Yaani mwanamke anatombwa more than ten times every day by all kinds of men ndio anakupea stress? ati soul ties and hawezi kubali umtombe bila kumlipa. lanye ni lanye whether she is from Russia ama gatundu,mwaga na ujipe shughuli

To avoid nitumie pizza leo, leo ni birthday yangu, nipeleke out, nitumie pesa za nails na nywele. Hit enjoy and go away untill the urge comes again and you visit

kuna jamaa jaruo alikuwa anafanya kazi unilever, analipwa $25 per hour
allowance ikiongezwe, anafika $45 per hour

sasa 2,000 per session sio kitu kwake. anaenda kupeana amar

Alikua amekuroga…

@muuundo do you have a vice?

Kwani alikuwa na position gani huko Unilever?

middle manager

Ni company poa sana Unilever, hiyo mid level manager with such a pay haikuwa inafeel any juu shoti Amar hata chokoraa zina afford