Facebook Accounts

Well argued…
But the arse still remains an exit only orifice.
ION, the God bit is telling you that design… any design is done with a purpose…
Otherwise the arse would also be used for ingesting food.

Its because they dint know such things were not right

Exactly, now you get it. Considering you know better, just have a more accommodative mindset. If something seems immoral to you, it doesn’t necessarily mean it is wrong. Try to look at things from an objective angle, knowing that morals are, in many cases, subjective

We all know very well that homosexuality being wrong is not only a mentality but very real and true… Tutawachoma sana nyinyi… Ama tuwakatakate na nyama zenu turushie umbwa

:D:D:D:D Just when I thought someone was getting it. “We all know very well…” you and who? Statistically and scientifically you cannot just generalize your opinions on others bro. That’s a weak argument FYI. Ukisema “we all know,” be ready to provide research findings to support that argument. What you’re arguing about is known as heteronormativity. Here is the definition.

[SIZE=6]Heteronormativity[/SIZE]

Heteronormativity is the belief that heterosexuality is the default, preferred, or normal mode of sexual orientation. It assumes the gender binary and that sexual and marital relations are most fitting between people of opposite sex

I would have replied to this but you dont believe in God

I tend to think of myself as agnostic… You can google what agnosticism means. In the mean time, just know that I don’t deny nor support the existence of a supernatural being. As an agnostic person, I think Africans have been seriously lied to about gods in general. But that’s a story for another day my brother.

:D:D:D So for some stupid reasons I dont look like I know English??

By who?? I thought Africans believed in in God even before @forestmonkey evolved

More accounts here ndugu

https://www.thikahot.com/
https://www.nairobirahagirls.com/

The fact that your are using “God” instead of “god” tells much about what I said. Yes, Africans believed in supernatural beings, not “God” but “gods.” Then Christianity came and all over sudden your gods were not the God “of Israelites,” also a “He” for some reason, you can thank patriarchy for that :D:D

Mojamaa you are not wise:D:D… Lets not argue about God:D

You’re right :D, lets not argue lest thunder strikes us from “above.” :D:rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D… This is funny