Facing court trial for a defaulted mobile loan

no, it’s costly for them. unless ni 50m plus

Who are these people they call collections and forever threaten to take you to? I once had an equity mobile loan which was much overdue and after many calls and demand sms’s, they said they have taken me to collections. I sat tight since i couldn’t pay but a windfall came my way and paid them. Ian still in their good books.

You should avoid having a civil judgement on your CRB credit report unless you are sure you will never need/apply for a loan in future.

I saw huko MKZ bonobos celebrating and chest thumping ati they can’t pay loans juu hakuna place watapelekwa.

Kuna time itakam watalia kulia.

very soon those apps will be given permission to list guys in crb, kuna law inapitishwa

It will be good. There is no way you can borrow money and be allowed to walk away scott free. Kwani how lucky can you be?

These loan apps are fraudsters!

Oh yes, for instance debtors’ prisons could become legal. The best life is a debt free life. If you can’t afford something, then don’t buy it!

Wikipedia

A debtors’ prison is a prison for people who are unable to pay debt. Through the mid-19th century, debtors’ prisons (usually similar in form to locked workhouses) were a common way to deal with unpaid debt in Western Europe.[1] Destitute persons who were unable to pay a court-ordered judgment would be incarcerated in these prisons until they had worked off their debt via labour or secured outside funds to pay the balance. The product of their labour went towards both the costs of their incarceration and their accrued debt. Increasing access and lenience throughout the history of bankruptcy law have made prison terms for unaggravated indigence obsolete over most of the world.

Debtors' prison - Wikipedia

Most of the defaulters borrowed less than 2k, a very desperate group who were either faced with hunger or a medical emergency so usiwalaumu sana watalipa tu polepole

Vitisho tuuuuu. Sasa kuwekwa CRB ni kitu ya kukutisha? Tuko 14 million buana, usitishwe na mtu. Wengine wetu mobile loan inaingia 4th anniversary, walijaribu vitisho zote mpaka wakabaki kutubembeleza.

Most guys ni kanda ya mokos Kyle ushago so no threats will ever work on them. They never had prospects at accessing credit and they still don’t. The mobile apps were a godsend. Hata ukiwalist hawajali coz hao hupata riziki kupitia kazi ya mikono yao kama kuchimba visiki na kufyeka and they are okay with that.

Ni pesa ngapi boss? Some of us view things differently

we are coming for you

Hua mnatishiwa na vitu ndogo. Sasa mobile loan utapelekwa aje kortini

Of the 14M fools listed on CRB for defaulting on mobile loans, over 10m are for amounts below 5K. There are 100s of 1000s listed for amounts below 500/=

Getting listed on CRB will always come back to bite you ata 10, 20 years later and some have already learned the hard way.

Still, there’s strength in numbers. We’re legion!

Utampea huyu ngapi…coz hio adverse thing sielewi
[ATTACH=full]350086[/ATTACH]

Yeah. Did you pay within those 14 days ama?

5k, but it’s almost 3 months overdue. It’s not that much lakini kuna venye life kaliumana kiasi ikabidi nimedefault.

Ni ati naogopa CRB boss. Nimeona watu wakiumia cause of being listed. Ata Mimi sikuwa na mpango ya kuchukua these loans that are meant to finish you up, but circumstances just forced me to.