FAIBA

ha ha, already ushademote safcom to sim 2

Ikwende kabisa I wish I hadn’t registered so many services with it.

@snapdragon, hiyo simcard yao ulinunua wapi? I want to make obtaining that sim card my sole mission tomorrow

The SIM Cards are available at Upper Hill, JTL Building after Kenyatta Hospital Matatu stage (Ask for KASNEB offices as it’s the most prominent land mark.). You can also get them at Phone Express. Carry ID or some form of identification. They ask if you’d like to have a number similar to your existing line.
[ATTACH=full]145217[/ATTACH]

Yaani hadi watu wataenda kuitafuta. Hawaitaji hata salespersons. Kweli kizuri chajitembea

Works with sim 1
[ATTACH=full]145220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]145221[/ATTACH]

The faster connection, could it be because the network still has few clients? Ama when they hit 1m bado QoS itakuwa faster sifting through data and network

Another good move it’s seems they are not very much interested in making a fortune out of those simcard sales therefore they don’t want to spend much. Unajua introduction of a new brand in nrb kanju wanaeza Kula ata 3m for advertising. And they are aware that not many phones in Kenya currently support their network but they have a plan. We all believe that 4G is all about better and faster download speeds but 4G can also be used to improve call quality and I guess that the untapped market that JTL want to invest in. In short they are pushing us to higher levels… next time ukinunua simu usiangalie to ram na storage. be sure it can support all network bandwidth available

I don’t think so . So far safcom has the most subscribers . Say for instance 100 people are gathered in a small space using safcom 4G internet with different types of gadgets their speed of internet will be determined by the capability of their devices since each and every internet user is using a different IP address assigned to him/her for that particular session…
Dynamic IP address allocation . The question is how many users can their servers sustain simultaneously pia me sijui but I think it’s more than Kenyan population

Hapo sawa Boss. Phone Express it is.

Start with the one at Nakumatt Lifestyle, that’s where I’m sure of availability.

Tao hapo opposite GPO along Lots street near hiyo parking space. Pia pale jivanjee along moi avenue are other locations. They only accept mpesa. U have to buy bundles worth 100 Bob to get the SIM. Speed iko sawa kabisa hapa kamakis.

Faiba might not necessarily be playing the mobile carrier game. For the longest time, we have acknowledged that the biggest problem with broadband internet in Kenya is the last mile factor. 4G infrastructure is stupidly cheaper to setup and run in comparison to others. Also, the number of “held” devices per base station is much more than 2 and 3G not to mention its low power characteristics.

I believe this could be the winning formula. JTL has built its name as a solid ISP. They could use 4G to finally deliver broadband to the masses via 4G routers and dongles. They shouldn’t, in my opinion, try to be a telco.

Equitel is an excellent case study. They only care about banking and financial products. That’s what the network is for. All other sundry services like calling, text and internet are just filler material. And guess what…it has worked brilliantly for them. So much so that they now plan on reducing the number of branches after their ealier announced freeze.

:D:D:DThe irony…

Faiba is playing catch-up as Safaricom slowly invades the home internet market like amoeba engulfing a food particle. Slow but certain.

Hallo Safaricom PR team.

He he he… I questioned n they told me it was a security measure. They can’t handle cash at the middle of a street.
It’s ironical though…

Hapo kamakis you use it for home use pia. Streaming hivi…

I am interested in this mifi ,what’s the make and model please ?
I don’t want to buy a mifi that’s limited to band 28 pekee.while at it who has Airtel “4g” mifi, I want to also know the make and model for the Airtel one.