Fair Usage Policy: Safaricom Vs. Zuku Vs JTL Faiba

:D:D:D:D:DMy day has been made

tunahamia JTL sasa,saf wameanza kumea pembe

The internet IS a limited resource. Why are you niggas in denial? Like I told ya’ll in the other thread, if you consume 100GB of data per day, Safaricom doesn’t need you, and good luck getting a better deal from Zuku and JTL. You probably make up 1% of total home fiber users but consume up to 30% of the bandwidth. Safaricom can do without you and all other customers will have a better online experience.

If I was Safaricom CEO, I’d introduce a new tier for you heavy users. Maybe call it the Ruby package then charge you 18k at 100Mbps, set FUP at 5Tb, then reduce it to 5Mbps when you hit that cap. If you’re using it for work, what’s the big deal? You’re making money from it, so why not pay more than that ghaseer who’s just using it for entertainment? Besides, you won’t find a more affordable, stable, and higher value package in the market, so take it or leave it.

The internet is not a LIMITED resource and yes I will consume 30% of the bandwidth on entertainment since I have paid for it.

Bandwidth vs internet.

Are they that hard to distingish?

The internet is NOT a limited resource. It’s like saying that a phone network is limited resource.
No, it’s not.

Safaricom has invested a lot of infrastructure to make the best phone network in Kenya.

Hakuna siku watasema ati ukipiga simu sana per month utakuwa limited kupiga simu mara tano per day.

However, Safaricom doesn’t want to invest a lot of money to expand their bandwidth.

The problem is not that people are using too much data in a month.
Safaricom inconvenience is the rate or speed at which people download or stream.

If most customers utilize their network bandwidth to full capacity, Safaricom will be forced to spend more money on infrastructure and maintenance.

However, Safaricom will still make a good profit but they want to make more profits by limiting their customers bandwidth.

It’s just pure corporate greed trying to satisfy the shareholders.

Did you miss the part he said normal user. Normal user is max 1080 stream and devices at 480p .

Rudi kwa kazi yako ya kuchoma makaa.

Fair usage… Wameanza kucopy tabia za Nairobi Water sasa. Watch them fall.

So owner wa cyber etc ni internet junkie? How about a serious online worker? This is 2021 nanii

Thank God you aren’t and will never be the Safaricon CEO, with that mindset n all…

Elon musk starlink is coming

Though I fear knowing Kenya, they will be frustrated out of the market like what they did to Loon

[ATTACH=full]350308[/ATTACH]

More delusion from our heavy internet users. Google shut down Loon because it wasn’t economically viable. Are you blaming the Kenyan government for that decision? Acheni jokes banaa :D:D:D

Alphabet shuts down Loon internet balloon business - Business Daily

My Post was in reference to how Loon was frustrated in getting the Licenses which only came through after Covid Happened… This could obviously have affected its economic viability in one way or the other…

From the link you have shared:

“Loon launched a pilot project in Kenya in 2020, years behind schedule after regulatory delays.”

Na watu wa movie shop jee? why can’t you look at different people’s perspectives. unajiangalia tu mwenyewe…

Mimi niko na movie shop and I download 30GB per day on average. 1tb per month is quite reasonable for a home user.

You download 30GB per day because you download movies and series in crappy 720p compressed quality.

One of the reasons why I don’t buy content to watch from movies shops is because of that.

Precisely why I don’t get movies from a Movie Shop

Maliza iyo ghasia ya cyber