Fake automotive dealers

Depending on the make and model you push, those chini ya mti mechanics see more scenarios and have more experience from servicing daily as compared to the dealers…think nissan and toyota matatus rarely go to dealers and rarely have serious issues even they are recklessly driven or maintained.

ON mombasa road

1 Like

Dealers are generally shit, worldwide. Some will even deliberately damage parts so that they force you to buy entire modules of this or that.

1 Like

BTW I have an AFS inoperative message on a passat, front lights are doing the dance and corner lights all working, no one even the dealer can figure it out, any ideas?

1 Like

I will I box a cell number.

1 Like

Will highly appreciate, thanks alot

1 Like

I have stories, @mukuna samehea for being two years late but dealers will just get you pregnant.

3 Likes

…na kuwekwa kwa gunia!

Kwani wewe ni mech

1 Like

Bro, leta hiyo Mazda tuweke engine straight six.

Asante uncle

I do the same thing. Mechanics can be very sly chaps especially with replacing your car parts with fake or worn out parts. I never leave the car eti Maliza ninarudi in 2hours.

1 Like

Dealers are the worst kwanza toyota pale nyayo .they tell u to leave your car for 2weeks then they change even stuff u didn’t ask for unapata wamekuandikia invoice ya 70k

1 Like

mech wa petro station saa ingine huwa maembe sana. in fact most of the time.

Niligundua hivo. You get an experienced one and one who is intelligent its better. hao wengine sijui petro station sijui “dealer” wanaanza kukuuliza ile kitu unataka ifanywe kama uliwaletea kama unajua. kwanza kunaye aliniwekea brake pads wiki tatu zimepita sasa gari ni kama tarumbeta za jericho. I checked the pads and they are disintegrating. I know a thing or two abt cars so i know when they are trying to steal or make extra coin.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PROBOX inaeza wekwa boxer engine?

1 Like

Hehehe…what are you trying to achieve? You better be sure, after kuiweka, that it’ll stop when you step on the brake pedal. :smiley:

2 Likes

hutu tumtu twa muguka tumezoea kunipita pita ovyo nataka kuwaonyesha vumbi. na si nitaweka brembo or equivalent brakes na leaf springs

:smiley: :smiley: Exactly as I suspected: múgúka fellows. Some modifications may be so expensive that one would rather get a car already with those specs from the factory.

Somebody asked about the leaf springs juzi, I’m yet to make enquiries around. I’m almost convinced it can be done but I need an expert’s opinion.