Fake it if you can't make it

@mandella attach mbisha ya Fandom ya ukweli apo kando:D

The front came out perfect ,the back is a fail, coz the phantom narrows down towards the back. Skills , respect the talent.

I had an up close look at this Rolls, if this was an E class then whoever did the body work is a master Craftsman
[ATTACH=full]127512[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Maybe ata ile Porsche pia ilikua Volkswagen

2 Likes

Hio Porsche ilikuwa ya Kang’ang’i it’s legit, hii Rolls ni ya boy wake.

1 Like

But why aren’t the parking lights on? Those round lights should be on when the main lights are. Again, it looks like the front is easier done than the back[ATTACH=full]127514[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]127515[/ATTACH]

Hizo ni brake lights ni za toyota NZE

2 Likes

Uongo mtupu. The wheel well on the merc is very different from the finished car. Not the same car

You actually expected the guy to leave benz tyres on?? Hehe

4 Likes

:smiley: No.

I mean the wheel well on the ‘finished’ car is deeper and has a distinctly different shape from the already modified merc. Hizo shape ata hazikaribiani. Kuna kampuni ina ji advertise kinjaro

The guy who made it is a craftsman and a half. And a little more.

The owner issafoo!

It was a Chrysler pimped into a Rolls Royce
[ATTACH=full]127517[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]127518[/ATTACH]

http://nairobiwire.com/2016/06/dreams-are-valid-kenyan-pimps-chrysler-to-look-like-a-rolls-royce-phantom-photo.html

The Benz one is in Nigeria

4 Likes

gari ni engine…body tuliwachia vera sidiria

2 Likes

I agree on the modification since in the original phantom,both doors open from the middle

1 Like

Just changed body panels, wheels, light bulkheads, bonnet ornament.
But better him than Mobius ambao kazi ni kuweka tu CGI (photoshop) na keyboard warriors wanakula hook-line-sinker !!

Hahahaha that’s a Chrysler, all they did was to import those panes from trumpland and fit them. Will get the engine pictures next week.

WaChinku have been doing this for decades now and today they are among the richest in the world! Unapata gari iko na body ya Toyota, taa za Isuzu, suspension ya ‘mistubishi’ vioo vya Chevrolet, etc!

How can I convert my toyota 100 to look like a lambhorgini?

Sasa akienda NTSA because a cop will cause him to go there, what will he state is the make of the car in the log book?

Wait till Rolls Royce executives know about it …yeye na iyo Sheikh Motors watajua hawajui…copyright/patent infringement outside this country are very punitive…the best angefanya ni kukanyangia iyo stori, sio kutangazia dunia