Fake military tender: Officer at Ruto's office goes missing

the Judiciary is pure bullshit, why was Echesa a man with several cases in court given bail?

He killed Musando, jacob Juma and now his body guard RUTOOOOOOOO

@spear atupe the inside story

Wewe. Wacha kuwekelea MTU vitu hajafanya

hii utapata ni fake news but when the star and standard say it is a mistake its purpose will already have been served

His neighbor had actually shared the same on twitter before it got to mainstream media
[ATTACH=full]288370[/ATTACH]

hebu nikumbushe hiyo track ilkuwa gani? Maze mzito method man killed it mbaya mbovu!

Lets wait mpaka kesho if the story wont change, huyo anakaa kama blogger for hire

Information is a battle front siku hizi
[MEDIA=twitter]1230492630720667651[/MEDIA]

Triumph …Ol Dirty Bastard says those lines though…

Ruto the murderer… Lakini Maraga ni mahembe ya mtu… Wanawachilia jambasi sugu kama Echesa?

Which news channel has this?

Nobody in the neighborhood heard the gunshot?
Was the man living alone?

It’s alleged he shot himself …

Kwani alikuwa na silencer. Something’s not right.hapa no watu wa D- trying games their minds can’t comprehend

Haikosi Ruto alimtishia atamaliza familia yake yote asipojimaliza

Why do you suspect only Ruto? It could be Ruto, Echesa, the guys who were conned or even the govt to execute a political agenda. Me i will always keep open mind on such things until I have evidence to prove. But the only failure is that in Kenya investigations result to nothing

People are talking about the 39b like it’s pocket change. Just to be on the same page here, 39b can successfully roll out a county wide water program, complete with a tap for every home and a free shower head, na bado ubaki na pocket change enough to buy an ambulance for every sub location, and a free library for every location in that county. And still…ubaki na change.

Forgive my ignorance, but does the harambee annex hold a gigantic safe that can store 39B? Was this money included in the budget? Does the DP have the power to sign for such amounts of money from the treasury? Isn’t DoD under Office of the President and not under that of the deputy? In short, at no point was Kenya in danger of losing any money. Only the Poles were at risk of losing it and they did.