Fake orgasms and moaning

Tumesema mara mingi, kila mtu ajitafutie raha mwenyewe.@ purple nani amekudanganya your huzy cums because you are super tight and awesome in bed? Am sure he cums because he is imagining banging the house girl or neighbour next door

It is at this point that most men realize the disinterest and opt to find excitement elsewhere.

Sex is at its lowest when you have small babies who demand 110% attention.
Sasa kama you haven’t even had one kid, it just goes to show that you’re with the wrong person.
Watu wengine hapa Mimi husoma story zao napata huzuni.
Chasing vanity and not once stopping to enjoy life’s little free gifts. Sad empty life.

(Sijataja mtu)

That’s your opinion’ If you base your argument on Handsomeness probably you need to cite some parameters that can be used to determine that one is ugly vis a vis Handsome,
Most of this ladies with their make ups pot bellies Smelling puthys are doing us a favour in return we imagine their younger sister and thwaf unamwaga ndani

This argument is shallow as fuck…

:D:D:D:D:D…malisa hio ghaseer kabisa

A crazy friend once told me that he was shafting his regular nagging lady and he was struggling to shoot cream into her. Only thing that came to his aid was a muscle pull that triggered a violent climax! Hehehe.

@TrumanCapote have you faked a big ‘O’?

:smiley: Ungemuuliza kaashai pata any

I cant recall. The only thing I remember is how many bills were paid. Hio ingine achia Vera Sindika.

He got a muscle pull dang !!! Thats how hard these climaxes are to come by. Next thing it’ll be a heart attack:D:D:D:D:D

Its a copy paste of a research done in the US dont start taking it personal ama you have a personal face? You sound pretty handsome to me…when you are not whining.

@Simba Marara chukua hii opportunity upesssssss kabla iishe. ingia inbox umsalimie.

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake a whole relationship.
Kikikikkkk…

No Whinnings at all. Gave my observation as it is, I appreciate the complement you too sound Charming