Famous gate litein again

Ochame Kumisey sana.Barin Baras

This is very stupid,of you chief. Why post photos of a waitress on K-Talk just to prove something totally unnecessary??? That woman could be someone’s wife and even if she wasn’t, what you did is uncalled for.Just because she’s serving you it doesn’t give you the right to post her photos on online platforms!!! These are the scenarios I tell people to grow up, SO, GROW UP!!

At times let’s practice fairness in our actions.

BTW nini ndio huwa hii town.

Never been there but hear a lot about it na Malaya wengi online wako hii town

Call that bitch and ask her her number idiot boy. Tukusaidie ata kuomba number?

You should have blurred her face… In azza nyews, waitresses hupea watu ukedi than the average lanye coz every thirsty drunk man wants the waitresses. that’s why bar owners use the strategy of hiring beautiful waitresses to attract customers

Thanks all for your stupid advice that can’t help. I have decided to spend my night in this hotel to ensure I get her number by all means

Ulitombewa galfriend ukaanza kuongea in tongues,pole kaka

I said this the other day…we have some very sick people in this village.

Ni red cross puthy division yaani? Alah

Kuna siku ulikuwa unanikatia,ulikuwa na kichwa mzuri siku hizo

If you were worth any salt, u cud already be having the number and the deal for spending the night together sealed.saa hii ungekuwa umetokea town center kutafuta mukombero na supu ya farasi. Utaamka kesho na blue balls zako urudi river road ukalipe 150 vile umezoea, ur a low cadre fox.

:smiley:

SJ wameiva kuliko huyu

Wakipsigis wanapenda mguu

Anataka kumchinjia through the phone. Hawezi face to face. Anaogopa kwanza ku stammer na ku sound kama Mike Tyson…

Usiwahi nitag Malaya hiii .dogs tag dogs , wewe ni humbwer Malaya imenjaa ukimwi na inaishi kwa mama ghaseer Tucker Tucker shenzi coomerniner

We have diseased mongrels in our midst like muikamba @PHARMACY who should be put down ASAP using rabid shots. Total scum of the planet, filthy subhuman.

Use your brains which are located inside your filthy arse well and stop tagging me dog .Kama unatetea mwenye ukutomba uwesmakende mtetee kwa moyo sababu ukinitag nitakutusi ujichukie Malaya mushienzi

Na bado nadeenyer mamako shoga hii . Mnafikiria kunitag itanipeleka wapi?who cares about whether am a sub human or alien apart from few homosexuals whose husband I have feud with ?

More like a flea market. A twice a week crowded market town along the road. The only thing worth mentioning is the district hospital that serves peasants all the way from Nyamira county