Fapping

Ghai , mi nisha tolewa mahari my Fren,
I just said I was alone…today not always. :D:D:D

:D:D
I’m shaking in my toupee.

4am !!!

Niliangukia ka roan antelop Jana …let’s just say my rainy morning was a little bit warm one quickie I was off to work jioni looking forward to real chapos zile zimepikwa na jiko wacha hizi slayers wanapika na gas

Kidole muhimu jipige tu bt watu wasiseme eti unajidinya lol

You know the rules. Unless there is effidens it never happened.

because it is right there on top of all threads section, its a thread titled fapping and its @pseudonym . anyway, meeting went great so wacha nikupatie like yako. would you like to be part of my study group for the thesis am working on female orgasm?

well i did not think i would be posting about it.
@Grundy and @1776 prompted the thread.

@Useless Spectator is Dr. Sigmund Freud.:):slight_smile:

I am glad your meeting went well.

:D:D:D:D:D

bike mate… you find fapping amusing?:D:D:D:D:D
by the way if this weather continues i will have to shelf biking for … somhow warmer activities.

Haha nothing warms your bum than a good ride on the saddle

Are you for real?

Unaeza look forward Pia to an empty house! Juu unaeza kuta amepita na vitu zote kwa hao hadi curtains NA kufuli. Utaachiwa Echo tu!
Kama hujailipia mahari chezea lodgings sanasana!!

Do you suck your boobs while at it?

That. From someone who claims to be pursuing their Phd. Afadhali thinking ya mtu alikatalia shule stadadi fo.

By the way women always deny they masturbate, it’s only 2 of my girlfriends who have ever admitted to doing it.

Ile vetting amepitia si rahisi I just don’t pick em randomly

you have reminded of a woman in our childhood home called “wamanyodo” .she had huge titties and could throw them on her back while carrying her baby so that it could suckle.

No.I do not. Never even tried.:slight_smile:

Nice:D:p. Most women do it, even married ones, and it’s better than having reckless sex out there anyway. When done in moderation I don’t see a problem, although one should eventually stop the habit. Without this some women who don’t reach orgasm via penetration will never know how having one feels like.