Fasten your Seat Belts: We Are In for a Long Ride

First you need to be injured or hurt for you to heal. So far that has not happened.

Meanwhile mechanic mlevi @introvert na madogi zake wanawakilisha chupilii ndamu:D:D[ATTACH=full]133970[/ATTACH]

WTF!!

and what have you been? the fool who thinks he’s better than everyone else?

whatever carries the brand…

:D:D:D
Huyu ni @culture na XTrail Phoenix yake.

Read about Mary Magdalene

Nasijaenda church lakini amani inaweza ombewa from anywhere

[ATTACH=full]133979[/ATTACH]

kwani ume backslide, si ulikuwa proponent of war SAA hii?

You must be butthurt by my comment. Are you one of them?

Neck tackle pale but ref (admn) waves a play on…

This @gashwin deserves every insult/sweep that comes his way! Long may it continue

Bado Niko war side, nisha map route malava Forest kitambo, hiyo ilikuwa ya wale wanatusiana pale juu…

and we will retaliate

Some of you here boasting about blood and yet you have never been near it.

The day you will wield a panga and stand guard outside your door ,ready to defend your small babies as you watch marauding youths in a distance approaching your home, then you will know that what you are writing here is utter bullcrap.

To most people it only happens to others… until it happens to them,

[ATTACH=full]133998[/ATTACH]

What exactly are you fighting for.
You should ask yourself that.
Will your generals stand on the front line and lead you?
The days of fighting battles on an open field are gone my dear…
Demonstrations are ok.every citizen has a right to protest… But coming after me and my mine is crossing the line.

PS. Thankyou for the avatar. Humbled.

I know this drums up fear down your spine but there is little you and I can do. Centuries of history have proven that the only effective way the homo sapien can resolve conflict is through their lives. US and North Korea are at the blink of it. In fact, we have enjoyed the longest period of peace on earth since its inception but like all things, this has to come to an end. We are not ready for war but this is in our DNA…forget modernization. Our DNA contains a flight or fight mechanism that we can’t do away with on forums like this.

When time comes, Men will begin renaissance missions behind enemy lines while women sit back and cook for them and take care of the young just like in the 17th century. War will come and end and thereafter peace will prevail under a new world order. Dynasties will collapse and new ones will emerge. This is what our DNA understands we are only human.