Fatherhood

Forgive my interpretation.

Wah! I think since you’re the older one here, please don’t deny your child the gift of unconditional love.

Hata watoto wanajua uko na umama.

endda pima DNA, unaeza pata huyo jirani ndo baba mtoto ata.

Probably you need to go for a counselling since it could be more than meets the eye. A case is Postpartum depression ( PPD ) which is a type of mood disorder associated with childbirth , which can affect both sexes. PPD can interfere with normal paternal and maternal-infant bonding.

I’m i thinking outside the box, @Dune you’re raising a heterosexual kid.

My fren, the boy is inadvertently telling you to go for a Dna test and you’re here posting a thread. Cheers bruv!

Did you love crowns when you had pea size penile

@Dune, children and dogs cannot be lied to.
You’re raising a man there.
He’s feeding off the bad vibes you’re sending.
Ghasia.

watoto hujua their real father…ni part of cognitive development…:D:D…am just saying

That is my job, and I give my all everyday, but God knows I have an empty hole inside of me!

That may be just what I am suffering from, any good counselors you may recommend? Kindly.

Yeah, bad idea man! I brought that up once with my wife and we to separate for a while, coz of the drama it caused. Was she overreacting or being defensive?

Yeah, just saying! ghassia!

looks like there’s more than you are letting out here…

Seriously you dint have to tell her, unless you have enough evidence

Ningekwambia ufanye DNA lakini wacha tu!

Jirani anaeza kua budake or aliongeza DNA. Women tend to retain dna from their previous dry fry partners. Gugu microchimerism

come inbox

atajipata kwa dispensary walipuga ultrasound wakapata ni dem alafu wapime mtoi waseme according to the data you are related to the kid but…