FCUK Wanderi

Klist imehamia huku sasa I see u all mzee fala n the likes

Wanderi must head to icc - (crime) - for mass transfer of humans from their village- Bensouda

1 Like

Watu wa nguvi nawaona sana

NOW that Yebei was confirmed not dead, klist is coming soon[ATTACH=full]514[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

nimeingia hii pseudokijiji sai, kunavigate ndio shidaā€¦enyewe wanderi alitumess

youā€™ll get used to it

alikuwa busy na mgomo ya walimu

shiet! we better have all the threads and posting intact when klist is back up.otherwise I forsee mass exodusā€¦movement of village people

Boss: he says on his fb page that he is recreating the site.
There is a very high chance that all the data got lost and recovery must be very expe. Just accept and move onā€¦to this village.

b

but navigation on this site isnt the best, you can miss out on so many relevant postings simply because there are multiple postingsā€¦si kama klist all you need to do is lscroll while you laugh your ass off

Relax: you will get used to it. This is actually much more user friendly compared to k/list.

I suspect all these mods are one and the same person, trying to redirect and keep listers hereā€¦good luckā€¦Nipate.com tried that shit too

Actually its not so: there is me, uwesmake, zarina, and old monkey who had same handles on klistā€¦I donā€™t know adminā€™s handle on klist but he was a lister too.

@mathundothundo i had the same problem with navigation if you want to see posts in a single list use the ā€œnew postsā€ button at the top, otherwise itā€™s a free world unaeza anzisha kijiji yako kama unataka.

1 Like

mathundothundo is still thinking of something to comment

Ni jambo la huzuni sana kwa Klist kupotea ghafla hivyo.

Maisha ni ngumu kweliā€¦sasa tuko huku

huku ni wapi sasa
Wanderi!!!wake ur ass up