FCUK WEIGHTLOSS

thats coz their parents are dumb.case in point vera

Stereotypes and generalizations.

…lost a serious percentage of herself…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Very daft thing to say in this era of information, and information at your finger tips.

It is a FACT. I bet you are the daft one.

So much ignorance being displayed on this thread.

Cancer and many other diseases can lead to weight loss. Even someone feeling that they are too heavy and are uncomfortable about it and so they decide to do something about it can lead to weight loss.

Najua unapenda momo sana uwesmake…go catch feelings on another thread…

1 Like

Ouch! Hahaha

Ouch! Hahaha

Ouch! Hahaha

AIDS leads to weight loss.

Is that fact or fiction?

Correlation does not infer causation. When you go out saying what you’re saying, people who want to lose weight for health and lifestyle purposes will opt out of doing it for the fear being stigmatized by the likes of you.

You still haven’t answered me.

I already said it’s a fact and that’s why I said that “correlation does not infer causation”.

Leta evidence bruh

… beste wangu ni Architect. Last week on Thursday aki inspect ka building flani, alikanyanga mbao haikuwa imepigiliwa poa akadunda kutoka first floor hadi ground, kuenda hosii, hakuwa amevunjika popote, yeye ni mnono kiasi, kitambi na etc. Juu ya hio story, hii weekend imepita, kwa meeting ya walevi SACCO tuli conclude story za weight loss zibaki na tumodels na tumzungu.
Copy ya minutes ntapost Chairman akisha sign

2 Likes

Very well. Now, explain how stating a fact correlates to stigma.

It is dependent on the context, in this thread people are discussing the issue of weight loss and your comments (fact) come off as ill intended.

pls tell me more about this time machine which transports people back to the early 90s.

2 Likes