Fear of ending up with a high mileage kunguru for a wife

Show some love for the heart too. You don’t wanna end up with an intellectual demon…

“Hearty” people are very unpredictable. Level headed people are ok. “Heart” and such like other “ethereal” things are neither here or there…

marriage is not a must , what is a must is siring your kids . piga mimba dem kama watatu wenye wako around 22 years( atleast university 3rd year students si chokora) b4 ufike 30 years , promise them heaven in those 9 months wasi abort mtoi, after wamezaa amua either karura ama responsibility.

then ukifika 40 oa any or all of them . simple mathematics. this is a researched and proven solution.

Msee huwa unajibrand kama ulitoka heaven ukashukishwa in a golden cot. FekkArrrabb ghaseer wewe. Jikubali kama Mwafrika. Matacore.

Wapi mbisha ya low mileage 8/10, ghassia

Speaking from personal experience, virgins are the worst.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]361175[/ATTACH]

I agree with you 100%. Women with rural upbringing tend to have conservative values of self reliance plus morals grounded in religion. Even if they came to the city to work, childhood upbringing is very hard to shake. Nimepata mmoja kama huyu and I shudder at the thought of getting a born town kichwa ngumu like any one of my sisters

1 Like

Your first mistake ni kujiwekea deadline. Ati juu uko 30 sasa lazima uoe. Hiyo kujipea deadline na pressure will certainly lead to oneitis and tunnel vision.

My suggestion, create a generic profile of the woman you want to marry e.g level of education, looks (be reasonable here), and age. Once you have a very basic generic profile e.g 18-24, uni/college student, and childless…your job is to run through as many women who fit that description as you possibly can within the shortest time and at the least cost. To save time, date two or three simultaneously. Kwa hizo harakati utapatana na mmoja worth keeping.

TLDR; Create a list of three or four non-negotiable traits of the woman you want. Sample as many women as you possibly can who fit that general profile. You will find one worth keeping in those escapades.

marriage is a good thing
but you should found a woman who will be your soulmate

Wachana na MGTOW, Hao ni new age lunatics.

Tafuta kienyeji roho safi na imetafuna mbuku

Why would a man get married at 30? Boy, u have survived the most tumultous and testosterone drenched years as a man without getting seriously scathed and now u want to throw all that hard work away by saddling yourself with a sexless life for next foreseable future? Unafikiria huyo bibi yako akizaa twice or thrice ( because that will be the 1st order of business ) she will give a shit about your manly needs? Utakuja tu hapa to enquire about the best lanye joints in town.

Mimi husema kama ni kuoa, oa at 21 when you are dead broke and need constant pusy on the regular to take the edge away. That is when it really makes the most sense. You are trading your freedom/money for regular sex when you need it the most.

Marrying at 30 when you have finally tamed your demons and got your shit together is just dumb. You are trading in your freedom/money/peace of mind for something that u no longer need/want and 10 years from now u will be so fucked up that u cant tell right from left.

MGTOW = FREEDOM

You want to marry at 30 after knowing what you already know about women from your more than 10 years of experience with more than 10 of them ( enough sample size ). Go ahead man, it is your funeral.

It is not like you are 19 and don’t know what women are capable of, including ( but not limited to ) carrying your brother’s kids.
Just look around, do you think there is anything interesting in these marriages that you are missing out on? Isipokuwa the stupid bragging rights ati uko na mama kwa nyumba?

No always. My observation ni afadhali a level headed born town chic who has probably seen it all and came out unscathed, kuliko ka dame kaliletwa mjini na masomo. Hutwo tumetoka ocha hatujakuwa tested na temptations za mjini sometimes tukichanuka hukuwa worse than the most ratchet Nairobi hoes.

Why do you think walimu wa high school za ocha walikuwa hawataki watoto wamekulia mijini walikuwa waingie shule zao? Walikuwa wanawachanua kidogo tu, hao watoto wa huko wanaharibika zaidi ya hao wa mijini.

[ATTACH=full]361183[/ATTACH]

you cannot be that naive!

I always wonder why the mgeytow think married men hunyimwa sex, married men are given that kinembe like daily medicine,mpaka unaona Dem unaogopa thinking it will be the same all night day marathon and married men easily attract lays that an mgeytow adhearant,bfew beta males who married hoes shouldn’t be used as an example to downplay marriage which is an important and basic institution for any prosperous country.watu wa kutombwa mcoondur tombweni bila kudiscourage straight betas from marrying and propagating the species.if all men became mgtow were would our sons get daughters to marry from?

@Purple jibu hizi allegations za huyu mwenda wazimu . Were you a high mileage kunguru before you settled down?

:D:D:DIt is well established that married men get the least sex.

Tofauti yao na incels ni responsibilities

:D:D

what surprises me the most is that most men wakitafuta mabibi are deluded to think that past behavior is a guarantee for future perfomance. The most miserable men today in their 40s and 50s married the so-called virgin church girls na saa hii ni kilio tu. The world owes u nothing, especially not eternal faithfulness. The earlier u make peace with that, the better for u