Feeling cheated!

I have always wondered why apo CUEA ni magari sa wasito kumbe ni pussy wayamaa wanatafuta

Cuea kwanza pale bogani kwa carwash, nimechota wengi. Hekaya itakuja

Angusha hekaya nijue kama wangu amekuliwa na talker

Wah, during my days there! wacha tuzeeke maze vile tumezeeka tu ivi

umewachaa wapi…?? @Quanstrom

Malizia hekaya, hata kama ni synopsis.

If a hoe ever does that to me she will regret it. She either shifts to another brothel coz I would take a loan to pay people to give her a shower using acid. I would make sure she is scarred for life and that she knows it’s me. I just wouldn’t get a peace of mind until she is punished. Sorry man

Angusha hekaya.

You are an extreme item in the dataset. You neither represent the mean nor the mode.

have a beaut sunday.

Apo sawa bora wasikue na taxin kwa mdomo:D:D

Ni vile tu nilijiheshimu na nilikua na laptop kwa mgongo! Bure angejua hajui pia

Serial killers huanza hivi! Utatumia mafuta mwezi mzima hupati any uanze tuhasira ukishika unaua:D

Io ndio inaniuma! Ata kichwa tu haikukaribia

wajaribu na mimi. am telling you nang’oa yeye meno. alipata wa kuchezea

Nasty!!! Take this and Shove it Up your Turbid pussy* Hate or Love Kikuyus they remain the best at Money issues and They will make rules for you dickheads for life!!..And if you want trouble,I’m right here bitch…#Okuyu Original…Kiino!!

we inakaa hukuosha macho pekee ulisafisha hadi rungu ni vile alikuchuja before umwage

When I say one should not dry fry our Uni students, some people get upset. BTW this includes the Uni Ben10s being used by rich corporate sex starved women. Sijui twaelekea wapi:(:(:(:frowning:

Ru

Rungu ikisafishwa siezi kataa kugharamia! Lakini hii kutoanishwa mbele ya duka ya generators io inaniuma!

lol more like the best at inheriting the colonial infrastructure and dominating public service employment for half a century.