Fellow Jubilee Sycophants, Leteni Makende Hapa

Kamwana better go back to the drawing board and come up fighting like a devil with a fire on his tail to fight corruption.
Otherwise, the turn out in his strongholds will be pathetic.

9 Likes

Hapo umeongea. This 30 page document I’ve written on the same will shed light on my standing and thinking on the many issues Kenya is grappling with.

1. Corruption…Jubilee…National
    …Counties
    " , CORD…National Government
    …County Government s
  2. Fear… Of Cartels
    … Of Post-2017
  3. Judiciary… Justice for Mbesha
    I was specially treated by @jumabekavu and therefore only those of similar thinking to mine will be able to see the rest of the document,.
3 Likes

ok…how about villagers suggest who should be prezzie but not kamwana and raila…let’s see what options we have going forward

ni twehirie muno nikuhe mundu ucio miti itu. Andu a nyumba itu matiri ma huta styro ino. Na niguo ungumania niguo wiingihite. Na mundu agacoka agatuthirikia ati no nyama mararia. Andu aito makwenda mecirie muno muno muno.

3 Likes

@Malmo, it’s currently a 2 horse race. It would be almost impossible for a 3rd force this late in the game to win. But what we can do, is cast a protest vote. A vote for someone very unlikely(e.g Dida) just to show the finger at the establishment.

1 Like

From what I’ve been reading from a section of Jubilee followers here, all that matters is that Uhuru is going to win next year. The rest of the issues are non-issues.

2 Likes

How now???

I think by next year the siege mentality will be in full effect (if you don’t vote for so and so then something terrible will happen to you/your tribe), so it’ll just be business as usual. Unfortunately.

3 Likes

I wonder whether you have ever interacted with andu, a nyumba machinani. Not these “middle class wanabes” living in rented bedsitter or sq o buru or south c with car loans beer loans even weave loans pretending to be tenderpreneurs.

True words spoken without the blinkers on but Kenyans being who they are will retreat to their tribal cocoons. Am voting Dida for prezzo and PK for governor then spoil the other ballots by ticking each aspirant.

2 Likes

Following from from some dingy pub in Mwiki.

2 Likes

Apana amini kila kitu Raila and his propaganda machinations say. Kamwana is God’s gift to ke and if you look keenly all the scandals are pointing to Arap one way or another. Unfortunately what got this country so tribal is renegation on treaties or mou’s (kabaki and raiya) and our kamwana cannot just spit off Arap mashamba. But it will be such a shame kamwana gaitu ATI kuenda one term… Aje? In favor of kipii? Better the devil coz wale weupe kama pamba are the worst.

2 Likes

As long as Kenyans keep focusing at the top, Uhuru is coming back next year. The following election will be taken by another familiar face such as Ruto or Gideon n the shagging goes on.

I was shocked when Trump took over but come to think of it the Tea Party grassroots movement gave rise to Trump. Walianza na local seats - remember Sarah Palin, then akina Ted Cruz made it to the Senate n now they have a President.

Compare that to Kenya when Bonifance Mwangi demonstrates about legitimate issues we r busy calling him a madman.

1 Like

Shida ni kua even if the whole of Kenya voted for another person to a man, Kamwana would still win.

1 Like

The last two elections nimerauka 5am kufika polling station mapema, raundi hii hata sioni nikichukua kura

Yes. By next year people will be hyped up emotionally and they will recoil back to their tribal enclaves. Uhuru will win. Na maisha itasonga mbele kama kawaida. The people who won’t turn out to vote are the urbanities kama @Yollo who are minority. Watu wa mashinani will turn up.

3 Likes

jeez, take a chill pill bro, it’s all tongue in cheek! I might be the most objective jubilant in this entire forum.

There is one thing most of you don’t understand and appreciate fully; the new constitution! hii mambo ya kusomewa katiba na raira(who wirro neffa be pleso) ndio inawasumbua.

Corruption has not increased exponentially with the Jubilee administration rather the media is more free and therefore many people are finding it easier to report on corruption wherever they are as opposed to any other time in the history of Kenya. That is the good side of it.
now the bad side of the constitution is all these ‘independent’ institutions that don’t seem to work, yet the president is supposed to work magic! Then there are all these avenues for corruption in government that involves everyone my self included.
my solution to the supposed run away corruption, increase reporting channels and once you are mentioned in any scandal, tupatane pale uhuru park the following morning with proof otherwise or you face a firing squad.

4 Likes

Let me park I’ll answer you accordingly

kwani unapark space shuttle?

1 Like

of all those who want the presidency,Uhuru is the cleanest,name one scandal that he is involved in? hakuna,so my best bet would be him,the monkey trader even if i was to be a part of a team to rig the election so that he doesnt become president i will do it for free that guy has nothing between his ears,makele pekee yake.

2 Likes