Fellow villagers

Happy holidays bwana Okiya…mimi hadi 22nd even though end year party iko kesho.

A major omission!

You are a product of singo matha ?

Merry christmas Bw. Omtata

Ngoja, are you serious? Eti fisi hours? Hii kijiji karogwa na nani?

Iko mteja

Yani bundles ni shida na vile unasumbua ukiingia jambo jet. Meffi

Sparta there is a reason why we stick to being employed. The fear of the unknown

I agree with all the vices you have named Imei 2012. Formal employment is not for all. Just like the business world is not for all, hiyo kwanza is v hard. But being employed at least means you are re-assured of some pay, hata sick pay. Currently I am enjoying a bit of both. Being contracted for a period of time on my terms which means I have a job but without vitu kama sick pay.

Having said that the things I heard from business men/women this year in Kenya, wacha tuu. Sparta ako na nguvu.

we adjust kukiwa ngumu una adapt and diversify …and face our fears…

after retirement kujaribu kueka biz ni noma sana

For those like me that lack personal discipline, it is not a viable option. But I hear you. I like the cold boardroom wars…we smile and back stab each other at the same time…nieee fiashara ndingehota.

You are a happy go lucky fella. Enjoy your holidays and don’t forget to update us in January your experiences after finally moving to your own house.

Muhindi apan tambua Krissmass. Kazi hadi January

Good experience. But I discovered finishing ni one hell of an expensive task. Hata gate sijaweka. Curtains zimedungilwa na msumari. But pole pole tu.

Did you show up at Jan 8?