Female AP disarms Drunk colleague

She’s a chief inspector. Kwani @Msuper wetu alitransfer huko? Can omwami confirm?

2 Likes

Problem with our institutions is that they dont outgrow the colonial mentality. Like that stick under her armpits that serves no purpose in a modern day cops work. Why cant they do away with such and issue them with communication gadgets.s

1 Like

Could be one in the chamber.

To show some authority.

Huyo karau anafaa amwage unga sababu akiendelea kuna mtu/watu mahali watapoteza maisha.

1 Like

that cane is earned, like all the other insignia of rank. it’s called a swagger-cane.kuambia officer atembee bila hiyo ni kama kumwambia Maasai atembee bila rungu…

3 Likes

I swear if you dont stop this stupid, imbecilic and moronic questions I’ll quit this site. Its one thing for a common member to act stupid all the time, and another for a staff member.

I can’t stand this bullshit any more.

2 Likes

'these"

napenda sana

In this times of ours I’d rather have my smartphone in my hand rather than a cane. But it is a non-issue really.

kudos kwa kazi nzuri… @Meria Mata unafanyia gazeti gani kazi? na siungemsaidia huyo mwanamke badala ya kupiga picha tu? uko na roho sana lakini mimi ningetoka mbio sana

toka tu. unatuambukiza tettenus with your rusty old age

1 Like

Eh…what did i miss for the elderly folk to be so aggravated by Mr. @ol monk cz am following the thread and I can’t see any harm done!

Am also wondering whats up with the octogerian, cant the manki no longer enjoy himself. He’s still a villager

1 Like

My uncle was a cop Machakos. One day my mum & I tuliwatembelea bila prior notice. Yuko zile za hebu tupige roundi - visited some ka joint akapewa kitu ya kununulia wageni nyama.

2 Likes

The @ol monk pulled a quick one on the old man, read @Nefertities and the old timer is real rattled right now. Best stay away lest you fall victim to the old cane.

1 Like

phew! not a word about dry fry nyege zimepungua kwa kijiji? Heko arimis

Which is nonsense. Why dont we see such stupidity in the developed world

Its a serious issue because it shows how lethargic we are with issues. Its as a result of a force that recruits on the basis of brawn rather than brain. Can you imagine if boses in the corporate world were to be rewarded with sticks, how stupid would they look. Thats how stupid the police look. Sad thing is this is deeply ingrained into our mentallity that we cant even notice it

Hehehe lemmi back off!