Female Boss

Harem, perhaps?

I once Kamua my boss two times over, she had a baggie vj and I took 40 minutes to cum, was invited over every weekend for the next 2 months, apparently she enjoyed it too much.

Chapa kitu kwani iko nini.
And why do you need 5 minutes to chat with a colleague anyway?
Be cozy with the boss and be very professional with the ladies.

I disagree. Kuna kitu inaitwa dignity, halafu juu yake health.

If this cougar-boss is in the habit of hiring and fucking young men dry fry, and @Voltron cannot be the one to demand testing, atakufa ndio asifutwe job? I would gently let her know that horizontal business was not part of the contract.

If he capitulates while he doesn’t not know whether she’s as kinky as a dingo on heat, where will he draw the line?

If she ever invites you to another five star hotel,talk to her,tell her you can’t be seeing her out of work place coz the probability that next will be at her house is 100%
Be a person of integrity and chase paper.
And for the other ladies (workmates) your relationship should be casual,reason being you can’t turn down your boss and be flirty with her employees you’ll end up loosing your job also the female employee(s) won’t be spared

Ulipata pass university. Si u pass Na huyo boss,bwana @Voltron?

your are in situation where you are damned if you do damned if you don’t.
lungula seems inevitable, just slow down the pace and play hard to get.
stop contradicting yourself, you can’t you want to be professional yet hit on your female colleagues.

acha ningoje hekaya yako vile kutaenda.

Complain yako ni kuwa wasichana hawazungumzi nawe kazini?

Wacha kazi basi.

hata mimi hushangaa hizi “problem”
mbona sizipatangi? i am known to deal with them squarely

Nipe number yake nkusaidie and believe me all she will be asking you is…jagger amepotelea wapi? He ain’t even picking my calls… I love ‘em other peoples’ bosses.

I envy u

Pale kdf ratio sio za salon. Change career for more puntang

Share her number and remain professional nitakamua on your behalf thank me later

Share her number and remain professional nitakamua on your behalf thank me later

Share her number and remain professional nitakamua on your behalf thank me later…

I believe one thing about ladies… If you ferk her good, you bug her brain(write this quote somewhere) , and you will be the one calling the shots but with this rule on your mind… Cut her off from your circles. Let her know only one friend and not where you live(incase you are married get a bachelor pad or borrow one), and finally keep your balls away from your colleagues. In short, play a virgin and a very innocent guy who she can trust. Work for a year then bounce.

You have nice problems…

But banging the boss is a no

True

@Voltron, umegeuzwa from single-phase 240Volts to three-phase 415Volts… and you expect someone to come near you?

Picha ya female boss muhimu nione Kama it’s worthy it.
:):slight_smile: