Female Cabinet Secretaries UNDER FAYAA

This is not right… One can hold the bag for a minute but not carry it yo

Vitu mbili sifanyangi…

1. Kubeba handbag
    2.kukusaidia kubomoa nywele / kukupeleka salon
6 Likes

Ati mwanamke ameketi chini na wewe umesimama unambomoa nywele? Ferk the shiet, kama hiyo ndio romance wacha ikae but I know there are many cuckolded sissies around.

2 Likes

Wewe huwa una mdinyanga huyo jama/ dame wako…sindio?

1 Like

Lakini hizi umama zingine una pendanga…sindio??

Lazima uspecify ni umama zipi?

Kuvaa thong mouse ya pink,…kulia lia etc

1 Like

KOT hawatakii Omamo na Kariuki mazuri. Wakhungu’s coming to test with her paper bags law

hao ni wamama jina na kinembe…deep inside they have a d* and are they are dominating males

#real men carry handbags
#real men help undo hair
#real men don’t care what other people think
#real men do anything to please their women

#real women cook

3 Likes

To find out how demeaning carrying a lady’s handbag can be, I googled “what is contained in a lady’s handbag” and found that whenever you carry a woman’s handbag, you are carrying the following:
http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle/files/2012/08/inside-bag.jpg
– Foundation (not concrete foundation)
– Eye liner and shadow
– Lip-gloss
– Facial creams
– Tampons
– Pocket tissue
– Sanitizer/wet wipes
– Hand lotion
– Hair brush and hair pins/band
– Pocket Mirror

Kama ni mzigo kwako leave the bag at home, even an elephant carries its own tusks

1 Like

Real men dont do any of the above

1 Like

Hakuna kazi stress kama kukuwa na boss mwanamke…ata miguu unaeza mramba akikuamlisha juu hutaki kupigwa kalamu…

1 Like

I call bullshit! Physical strength is not for carrying handbags but for protection.
There are better things that need to be taken care of like plumbing and mechanical work. Hiyo uhandbagness pelekea wamama wengine.

1 Like

You have nailed it. I think I’m too conservative. Progressive ni bar hapo kasarani.

2 Likes

Trust me, been there. She was very offended when she realized I was dating. Kwani am I not allowed ama huwa nini na hawa wamama?

3 Likes

ukiwahi sikia umeambiwa “aki wewe ni msweet” my friend you are a sissy. she sees you like one of her girl friends

2 Likes

Why do you have the need to out yourself @Fala 12
The topic is handbags,you bring in maneno ya kubomoa nywele. Bomoa nywele polepole uache kusumbua.

2 Likes