Female Harvesters

Of course.

2 Likes

It is possible within a certain window. Men should always take off the condom and dispose it themselves. Lady pretend to be so caring an remove the condom for a guy and go to the loo to dispose it, and thats where they inseminate themselves

1 Like

It

called precum

1 Like

yaani unataka kusema nikiendesha nduthi kwa tissue alafu ipatikane within 48hrs inaeza fertilize mutu???

4 Likes

This issue of sperm harvesting is also common among Lanye’s …Aim is pure witchcraft to trap the pussy buyer… Always flush your own CD…

upusssssssssss

:D:D

[ATTACH=full]82968[/ATTACH]
Nenda basi ukaishi na queen.

A very foolish SV. Nyinyi ndio mnablokisha choo kila mahali

A

Always have rentokil to dispose the female shit. Tell me Which company dispose a rubber that has biological sample which is a health hazard. CD cannot be disposed with kitchen waste? Ama ulitaka kufanyia nini? Ama ulitaka kupeleka hosy iwe incenerated sio zote zinafanya kazi. Until we have a proper waste disposal system wacha panganga mingi

I’m surprised you can even argue about this. I guess you flash even plastics as well

C

Check your organic chemistry notes of form four. Plastic and rubber are 2 different compounds I doubt your integrity over the same please use Google and stop confirming Matiangis hypothesis over past exams. There is nothing annoying as confusing obvious facts

So I bet you flush all balloons, condoms and tyres as well. Goodness me!!! Just don’t procreate please

Please use your brain and not emotions in your arguments. If you think a tire with its size plus related paraphernalia can go down the drain then you are beyond repair those are early signs of dementia. I suggest you book your self in an adult care homes that is if they exist in Kenya…Or try Mathare. The issue at hand is simple ask anybody where they dispose there used CD’s. I bet even you and your stubbornness plus 98% others have a common answer. The internal and external ID of CD c.f to that of the standard toilet piping should give you a rough idea of the possibility. Secondly it’s only 10% of Kenyan population who have access to the said flashable toilets 60% have pit latrenes and the remainder use various forms to dispose there fecal matter e.g the famous flying toilets, bush etc

My stupid friend, one CD used in your house may not do much to drainage. But what if we all the so called 40% decided to be as stupid as you and flush all those CD’s. Do you know how many CD’s are used in one night in an average neighborhood? You are beyond repair, beyond dementia.

So I’m curious now, where the hell do you dispose dirty used plastic bags in your house. Where the hell does your wife dispose off her sanitary pads when she is in the house, or even diapers if god forsake you have a kid. Does she flush all that down the toilet too? Coz if she does, no wonder you live in a filthy neighborhood. And as an order not a request, stop that stupidity from today henceforth. Silly!!

I

Can see. I leave it at that coz this reflects what your mind think of. I know you are experienced at your level which am not willing to be downgraded to it coz of obvious reasons. And please next time comment on others threads not mine. Why pick on a single thread and blow it out of proportion. Show me the legislation that governs disposal of used CDs in Kenya and measures taken to effect the same. I gave you an example of Rentokil which caters for waste pads disposal in designated buildings including the gated community which I live…Of course you don’t expect the same to ordinary guy’s like you that’s why your household dispose the health hazard stuff like pads as Kitchen waste

Not every homestead with a gate is a gated community. Don’t defend the indefeasible. A simple google search on how to dispose used condoms will take you a long way in educating your thick skull. And NOWHERE will you see it recommended that you flush it. As it is, you are a liability to your neighbours. What you deserve son is a pit latrine and a home far away as possible from neighbours.