FEMALE REVOLUTIONARIES

@GeorginaMakena, unfortunately most of the women you are quoting are applauded and raised to high status by the West. Most are lackeys. You will rarely hear ladies like Winnie Mandela, the late Indian PM, Benazir Bhutto, and Mrs Kagame praised, because they represent a truly indigenous humanity that is the West does not identify with.

1 Like

She is cute

Wako wengi. Theres a housewife the first photo. And an all girls Kurdish unit.
[ATTACH=full]122878[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122879[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122880[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122881[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122882[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122883[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122884[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122885[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Unfortunately she is not a momo/pig

[ATTACH=full]122886[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122888[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122889[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122890[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122892[/ATTACH] Presidents mostly from South America. Governor General.Canada the last one

chronologically; mekatilili wa mwenza, chelagat mutai, wangari maathai

2 Likes

Grace Mugabe too. She asked people to treat women with respect, less than two weeks after slapping a South Efriken model.

[ATTACH=full]122894[/ATTACH]
chelagat mutai
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Chelagat-tribute/1056-1914210-j5yg2sz/index.html

The same one who roughed up a young girl and hid behind diplomatic immunity manenos?

1 Like

to me malala looks like a western country funded PR project to justify bombings n other biashara mwitu huko kwao

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]122910[/ATTACH] A former self-proclaimed housewife, Corazon Aquino was the leader of the 1986 Philippines’ “people power” revolution which effectively removed Ferdinand Marcos of his 20-year-old reign. After her senator husband was assassinated in 1983, Corazon took up her husband’s cause and decided to run for president of the Philippines against Marcos. Although she was not victorious in the election, Corazon led the peaceful revolution throughout the Philippines that eventually led Marcos to resign. During her years as president, Corazon successfully veered her country towards democracy and ratified a constitution that would limit the power of the presidency. She died in 2009.

1 Like

Eva PerĂłn

I once watched a movie in the late 90’s called evita. it was nostalgic, years later I read about her story

[ATTACH=full]122968[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]122967[/ATTACH]

Angela Davis, the U.S.
By the time Angela Davis was 26, she was a scholar, a political activist and a Most Wanted Fugitive of the FBI. Her roots as a leader during the political turmoil of the 1960s stretch back to her childhood in segregated Birmingham, Ala. After spending a year at the Sorbonne, Davis returned to a racially heated America. By the late ‘60s, she held membership in the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, the Black Panther Party and the American Communist Party. Her militant involvement cost her a UCLA lecturer position when the California regents learned of her affiliations in 1970. However, Davis’ activism continued with her support of three Black Panther inmates at Soledad State Prison. At their trial, for a prison guard’s murder, a botched kidnap and escape attempt resulted in the death of a federal judge, Harold J. Haley. Davis was accused of supplying the guns. She fled, sparking a furious manhunt and landing her a spot on the Most Wanted list. While she was on the run, a movement advocating her freedom flourished. Davis was caught in New York but was acquitted in 1972. Despite the agitation of then California Governor Ronald Reagan, she resumed her teaching career at several universities in the state and is now a professor emerita at the University of California, Santa Cruz. She has authored several books, including Women, Culture and Politics (1988) and Are Prisons Obsolete? (2003). —Madison Gray
[ATTACH=full]122913[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Sometimes I ask myself, what fuels the fire to go against the grain? Is it nurture or nature? Someone wakes up and sees that they will pursue a cause for the improvement of hundreds of people. May be their mothers and fathers planted those seeds in them, their environment, probably their spirit and conviction.

On the other side of town though, there is someone buying a barking bag and sees that they have gained the whole world.

There is also Vandana Shiva, she fights for the rights of small holder farmers. Who are the majority of farmers - against corporations trying to monopolize agriculture

I have watched Biographies of Mandela, Gandhi,MLK,Malcolm X and Mother Teresa. I would say they grew up normally but there was a turning point that led to very dramatic change almost like being possessed or crazy. As a person whose been labelled an activist for taking dismal actions,I know its no joke to take on an entire system.It needs supernatural inspiration and convictions. And then to go on to inspire people to follow you in your ideology its alot of charisma. Most had an almost cult following like demigods.I think its destiny. You can’t help it and you can’t be anything else! Do you know Bob Marley worked a menial job before he became a legend? Its just your destiny. It wont let you live a ‘normal’ life.

Revolutionary Leadership Lessons from Joan of Arc:
[ol]
[li]Trust Your Intuition: Many believe and Saint Joan herself said that she heard the Voice of God and angels. And as bold and perhaps fantastical as the directives of these voices may have been, Saint Joan listened. And the nation of France is glad she did. [/li]“I was in my thirteenth year when I heard a voice from God to help me govern my conduct. And the first time I was very much afraid.”-Joan of Arc
[li]Ignore the Naysayers: Not surprisingly, as a young, illiterate, peasant girl claiming divine guidance in 15th century France, Joan met with a great deal of resistance from French commanders. But she never let that slow her down. Instead, she went directly to the people and Charles VII.[/li][li]Live a Virtuous Life : Joan would never have been given a chance if she had been found to have a corrupt character. When Charles ordered the theologians at Poitier to investigate her background it was only when the commission had “declared her to be of irreproachable life, a good Christian, possessed of the virtues of humility, honesty and simplicity” that she was given the chance to prove herself worthy to lead. [Source: Vale, Malcolm Graham Allan (1974). Charles VII. Los Angeles: University of California Press. Pg. 55.[/li][li]Demonstrate Leadership Through Results: Although Joan’s courage and persistence were immediately apparent, it was not until she was able to lift the Siege of Orleans that Joan became a national hero.[/li][/ol]

Who do the good for nothings have to blame then for their shortcomings? Destiny as well?

Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)—author of Civil Disobedience, lifelong abolitionist, jailed for refusing to pay the poll tax.

Revolutionary Leadership Lessons from Henry David Thoreau:
[ol]
[li]Listen to Understand: One of the most important and central skills of leadership is listening. Before a leader can even begin to think about leading change or becoming a revolutionary leader, they have to listen closely to the people, to understand the history and the broader context of what is happening, and how it is affecting the people involved. Thoreau’s acts of civil disobedience did not come out of a sense of personal injustice. They came from his understanding of the impact certain laws and cultural norms and practices had on the lives of others. He knew this because of the time he spent listening, and reflecting on what he witnessed and heard. Thoreau said: “The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.”[/li][li]Live Your Dreams: Thoreau was a dreamer. He envisioned a life for himself and then he turned his mind to the task of bringing that vision into reality. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams,” he said. “Live the life you have imagined.”[/li][li]Be Your Authentic Self: Leaders too often fail because they try to be something they’re not. Too often they fail because they try to do what pleases others. The great legends of change leadership have never been the ones who tried to be anything other than their own best selves. The world’s greatest revolutionary leaders have almost always learned from other leaders, they have even frequently been known to study the life and leadership of other great leaders. But leaders never get to be great by ignoring their own inner voices. In Thoreau’s words: “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”[/li][/ol]

There’s no such thing as a good fah nothing! Everybody is part of the jigsaw puzzle and collage that is life. If the said ‘good fah nothings’ are erased from the face of the earth,they’ll be an equilibrium problem! Even Hitler was playing his part.